SRS Got freaked out by GF's dog...masturbating

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Capote, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Capote

Capote Guest

I got freaked out/pissed off at my girlfriend tonight because her dog, which is alittle chiwawa like Paris Hiltons, her dog started to masturbate, or hump its little pillow and she allowed it to continue.

I know that dogs do that, not the first time I'm seeing it, but I never saw anyone allow it and to think its "cute" for that matter. I mean I was really disturbed and I started freaking out and told her to tell him to stop or even take his pillow into another room so I don't have to watch it. She didn't and she kept laughing and thought it was funny. I got up and went into the kitchen and she allowed it to continue even well past that.

Here we are hanging out on the couch having a good time. I'm feeling relatively "in the mood" to actually have sex with my GF and I have to see this???? Are my feelings justified in that I am mad at her for letting something like this go on and not STOP IT? I think I am, just on the fact that she had told me that one tim when she had a lot of her relatives over the dog started to do that right in front of everyone, so "did you stop him then or did you allow him to continue in front of all your relatives?...then why allow it to happen in front of me"

I'm sorry guys I'm just really flustered right now and I'm a little upset with her. She thinks that I won't call her anymore because of this, but I'm really upset about it.

thoughts?

2. big 1

big 1 New Member

Um, sorry dude but you wont be getting laid in a while....ya its weird for her to want this doggy behavior, but really, its just her dog.. and you couildve laughed along iwth her, but instead u just got pissed off. Now shes quesitoning if your short tempered, if you hate animals, and..if you hate her too. No offense, but you came up looking like a wimp.....

3. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I think you are taking a small thing and turning it into a HUGE and unnecessary thing.

So what if the dog was humpin its pillow....its nature. You were about to hump your GF and the dog would have been around too then right? I'm sure he doesn't want too see or hear that!!

4. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Are you seriously getting worked up over a pillow humping dog? :squint:

5. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:rofl: Lighten up dude.

6. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

:werd:

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

These things can be disturbing, the dog of course has no idea what its doing and no intention of disturbing you with its behaviour, try to be in places with your gf where that dog is not. You probably won't get rid of the dog , naturally her being a woman she'd find those kind of things funny. Its really up to you wether you want to stay with her or not , its not like the dog will continuesly do these things. But it most likely will do these things a couple of times more =\

8. ElectricJW

ElectricJW We are all ONE!

Do I hear Drama KING?? :mamoru:

9. Capote

Capote Guest

I'm sorry guys. I know you're all right and that I should lighten up but IT WAS FREAKIN' WEIRD!!!!! I don't know what it was but it was just something that really upset me and I had to leave.

I just got off the phone with her now and she didn't mention anything about last night and neither did I. So I'm hoping I was just being a little insensitive and somethin else was bothering me and not just the dog. I will apologize to her; howver I'm not certain that I can handle it again so I'm going to suggest that she put the pillow in a room upstairs or something next time I come over :sad2:

thanks tho

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I always encourage my girlfriend's dog to hump his stuffed animal dog. Its hilarious. I wait for him to do it and point and laugh. Its so funny to see him sawing away on some odd corner of that stuffed dog. He's a tiny dog so that just adds to the humor.

I suggest you try to lighten up. Otherwise, get up and move the pillow and the dog into the hall yourself.

11. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

dude what the fuck :rofl: :ugh:

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why are you a memeber of OT if you can't even find humor in a dog humping a pillow? You seem way too uptight and boring to be able to enjoy OT. Relax and learn not to take things so seriously. My kitten gave himself head while sitting on my lap once and I just laughed my ass off and posted pics of it on here :mamoru:

13. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

If it was humping you then I would say your feelings were justified. However it was just a horny little dog humping a pillow, I can't think of anything offensive about that. :dunno:

14. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I dont see what the big deal is about a dog doing that ... I'd probably have laughed too, and then wouldnt have let it bother me if I was in the mood. Thats something that seems easily ignorable if you dont want to see it. I think you made too much of a deal out of it.

15. redna

redna New Member

I think it's funny... and you sir, have no sense of humor.

16. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

What if your gf caught you masterbating? Then she absolutely freaked out on you and though you were fucken weird. Same shit imo.

It's a dog it's nature, lighten up and let it be.

17. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

dude its not a big deal you should've just laughed with her but u got piss y? u made something rwally simple turn really big

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

This is the funniest trolling we've had in a while :)