TAT Got an industrial, still bleeding?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hideon9, Dec 26, 2005.

1. hideon9

hideon9 The plane will take off.

Aug 30, 2004
    I went to get an industrial about 2 1/2 days ago and have a few questions.

It's still bleeding every now and then and I was wondering if this is normal? The piercer didn't say anything about cleaning blood off, just crusties, so i'm a bit worried. The other day I reached up and blood was running all the way down the side of my ear. It's almost entirely the lower one that bleeds, but the upper usually has a ring of dried blood around it after I sleep too.

Could my long hair be irritating the piercing? It's gotten wrapped around the balls a couple times.

Also, is there anything I should be doing to clean it besides cleaning crusties/blood off with qtips and putting the anti-microbial soap the piercer gave me on it? I've heard horror stories about infected cartilage piercings so I want to keep mine as clean as possible.

Thanks for the help.

I'm going out of town today but I can take pictures and post them tonight if anyone wants.
  2. Buttons

Buttons Active Member OT Supporter

Feb 27, 2004
    Industrials are difficult to heal because they prone to getting knocked around. Try to sleep on your back or opposite side of the piercing. If you can keep your hair tied back or pulled out of the way.