GUN Got a price quote on an HK Mark23

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Scoob_13, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

They wanted $2200 for it and would have to special order it, there isn't any wait for it (as opposed to the HK P7 which supposedly no one can get :( )

With tax, fees, class 3 license, light/laser assembly, and silencer, that's around $3500 to $4k for it :(

I need to find a used one, Kelly, what's that trader site that you use?

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

www.gunsamerica.com

or

www.gunbroker.com

GA is simply a web-storefront sort of deal. If you click Search and look up my dealer here by his phone number 203 393 1989, i believe he has a P7M8 in stock. i've been fondling it now and then, trying to convince myself to spend the money. :o He wanted $1265 for it, IIRC.

There's also a guy on GA that has a Mk23 in stock as of last night, for $1969 shipped. Search for "HK mk23".

GB is an auction site, much like www.auctionarms.com but i think GB has a much cleaner, easier to navigate site. Best price i've found on GB for a Mk23 is like $2100.

That LAM unit (if you want the ITI real deal) is gonna kill you, i think those are going for like $1400 :eek: While it doesn't have quite the same look, the Streamlight M6 does the same thing for well over $1000 less, since the true LAM with IR laser can't be sold to civilians.

Slightly related side note:
    i've also just seen 12rd Mk23 mags on GB for sale. Tempting, but be aware that, per HK, any 12rd magazines in .45 for any of the USP/Mk23 guns are either illegal imports from early testing or stolen US Gov. DoD property (USSOCOM specified that their mags be unmarked). There's no such thing as "preban" .45 mags for HK's.

3. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

Hmmm, for that price I may as well get a new one and avoid the extra fees that I would incur.

Also, that's interesting that you mention that about the LAM unit, I hadn't noticed but the ones that I've been looking at haven't had the full IR laser system as the ones that I've been hunting for. Dunno if I would want to tack another $1k onto my total price :(

Re: the 12rd mags...I don't think that I would want to explain to an officer as to why I have a 12rd mag that shouldn't exist in my hands :p

Not that I wouldn't order several :o