got a girls number at a club... how to proceed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outlaws, Nov 23, 2009.

1. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

now i am pretty fed up wit the chick i'm seeing in LA. she says shes too busy with her school and sorority and blahbalhblahblah. she told me she would not be availabe again for at least another 3 weeks. :ugh: damn sorority chicks ftl. i don't think she is worth my time anymore.

so i went to some reggae club in downtown LA the other night and started talking to this chick. she was asking me a lotta question and i think she is interested. towards the end of the night i had to leave and she told me to get her number. i think she's a cool chick. she's 27 and i'm 24. this is the first time i'm going to be seeing a older chick in a looooong time.

now my question is how do i ask her out since its thanksgiving coming up and i dont want it to be awkward. cup of coffee during the week somewhere after work and see where it leads? i don't even drink coffee :o what other events are there to do after coffee? she's actually at long beach.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

27 and sorority ??? :wtf:

3. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

sorry this new chick is not in a sorority. (at least not any that i'm aware of)

two diff chicks, i just had to rant about the first chick.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

Just ask her out? It might be thanksgiving but that's 1 DAY this whole week. Try for Black Friday or Saturday, or Sunday... maybe even Wednesday since 90% of the country has Thursday off.

5. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

thanks, gonna give her a call on wed to see if shes down for any of the days you listed :x:

6. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

Wednesday is often a travel day for many folks before thanksgiving. You want to up your chances of being able to keep a girls interest...if you call on a potentially busy/hectic day like the day before a major holiday you're likely to get the "sorry I'm so hectic" blow-off and it might just be a matter of bad timing. If I were you, I'd call earlier in the week or just wait til the holiday weekend is over entirely. A lot of people tend to travel this week/end too. So for all you know she won't even be in town. Just a thought.

7. scotty

scotty why don't you take a seat right over there? OT Supporter

hand her off to me. im in long beach :bigthumb:

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Give her a call and give her something like "hey its so and so from the club, just wanted to say hello and see if we could get together sometime after the holiday"

9. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

i think i messed up 'cause when i called , she said she was driving home from work and she said she would call me back when she got home
    i was hoping to get some taco tuesday and drinks :drool:
    story of my life

10. spoon69

spoon69 New Member

11. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Wait until after Thanksgiving and take her to the Blues Cafe on Sunday. Great outdoor music listening experience. They serve some tasy food, and serve alcohol.

Good times.