GUN Got a call from the police today

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GlocksRock, Aug 18, 2006.

1. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

Remember earlier this year when my house got broke into and I had some guns and my xbox stolen? Well I got a call from the local PD today stating that they recovered my shotgun, but I can't get it back until after the guy they caught with it goes to trial. I don't know anything yet about who this person is, or if he is the one who broke into the house, but most likely he isn't. Hopefully the gun will still be in good shape, although the officer asked me if the stock was sawed off, to which I replied it had not been, and he said the whoever had it sawed the stock off. But that's not big deal, I can always get a new one. The gun they recovered is my Mossberg mariner 500A. Hopefully they will eventually get the rest of my guns back.

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:cool: Hope its in good shape other then the stock, and hopfully find the rest of your stuff. Will you get the gun back or did your insurance cover it or what?

3. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

haha, nerdy thieves

4. itchiban

itchiban New Member

Wow. Didn't you collect insurance money from that theft? That would be cool to get the guns back on top of the settlement.

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Nice. Hope you get more of your stuff back and everything is in good shape!

6. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

Yeah, I already got insurance money for everything, but I didn't replace that shotgun, I replaced the AR and that particular glock that was taken with a different gun. So I'll be really happy to get the shotty back, and yeah, I too hope it's in good condition. I hope they find out who broke in and can eventually recover the rest of the stuff, but I have my doubts that it will happen.

7. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

What all did you lose? Mossy, AR, Glock(what kind?)... anything else?

8. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

I had a safe before, but the stolen guns (AR, Glock 30, Mossberg) were out of the safe that day. But I now have a smaller safe to keep several of my pistols in to free up some room in the main safe.