"Got 99 problems but a Bitch Ain't One"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Taconinja05, May 13, 2007.

1. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

So recently i've been hanging with this girl i bet at BArnes & Noble. All is fine and everything, she is a very pretty girl and seems really kewl. She hangs out with me and my friends a lot.

But recently she has been really bitchy to me and shit is just going down hill. THe only reason she even hangs with me is becase of my friends now. She seems to like them more then me.:hs:

Shit is just fucked up now, not to mention i'm drunk as fuck rtihg now ......... i don;t lnopw what to do:sadwavey:....... I fuckin hate females now.

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

yeah bro, we just need to take women out of the equation. we can still row, we can boat... and we can have sex. but it won't be gay, nah man it won't be gay

3. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

w0rd daeg? that would be nice but i'm still voting Pro Vagina so maybe next time......

4. poppa_jay

poppa_jay OT Supporter

just return the sentiments and tease her of playing "hard to get." Don't be an asshole, just be playful.
    Say something like "Playing hard to get eh? Too bad you couldn't get me all to yourself."

Then walk away, head up high, walk with purpose and confidence like she doesn't matter to you at all. After a short while, if she still looking, shoot over a sexy smoldering stare that says "I know you want me, but you ain't getting me that easy."

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Then stop worrying about it, let her hang with your friends, and go meet another girl.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

wtf...

7. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

bitches aint shit but hos and tricks lololololz