Gorgeous Girl On The Bus....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by YourOwnReality, Jul 12, 2005.

1. There is this absolutely gorgeous girl that takes the same bus as me in the morning, we always kind of stare at each other or whatever but theres just one problem, she has REALLY bad exzema or whatever its called...likes it everywhere on her arms and stuff. It looks like legions from Aids, and I can tell shes really self concious cause of it...anyways I wanna ask her out but I find it kind of unappealing, what do you think I should do

2. G Boss

G Boss New Member

Get to know her to see if you can overlook this certain ordeal. If her personality is as amazing as her outer beauty, then stop being so damn shallow.

3. Easy Killer....I just want opinions on what other poeple would do

4. G Boss

G Boss New Member

I'm not trying to be offensive. Just think about what you are doing. Asking people you don't know if they would try to date or ignore a girl because of whatever. Will you seriously not want to still get up with this girl because of what OT says?

5. no not at all..I would ignore her either way...it just a question that anyone in my postion would ask themselves

6. You should do it bc there is med. for that shit, and when she gets it fixed and is with another guy your gonna feel dumb.

7. Good Call

8. Shut you fuckin Moron...its not about having balls. Its about whether or not I'd be able to be with a girl who looks like her skin is falling off

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

10 bucks says she thinks your staring at her skin falling off and really is just scheming on how to push you infront of the bus.. but go talk to her.

10. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

not 2 mention she could have aids or lepracy:eek3: . i personally wouldnt fuck w/ it but i have quite high standards.

11. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

If you can stand to touch her, go for it. I'd pass.

12. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

"shut you fuckin moron" wow, that comment made you sound like you're incredibly intelligent....

in that case, i'd talk to her. see what she's all about. i dunno if i'd be able to be with a person who constantly looks like they have bad open sores along their arms, but maybe it's not permanent for her.

13. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Talk to her and get to know her. Then, if you want, ask her out. When she shuts you down, get off the bus walk fifteen feet in the opposite direction and wait for the next one. As it approaches, step off the curb and into the path of the bus. She, we, and you, will all be happier at the end of the day.

14. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

If you're asking you must want to so go for it.

15. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

i agree with this guy^

If the threadstarted gets pissed this easily at the comment of "grow some balls" he probably is just having a hard time talking to her. He is trying to get other people to say not to deal with it so he can feel better about not having the courage to go and talk to her.

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it'd be funny if you asked her out and she shot you down :rofl:

you'll have to make a new thread about how you got :Owned: by the girl with leprosy on her arms.

17. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

sometimes people can be really helpful on this forum, other times they can be assholes :(

anyways, what i'd say is, its just like a mole on the face.. Either you can deal with it, or cant. The fact your posting here asking has highlighted the fact your uncomfortable with it, so even if you do go after her it'd be best to tell her straight you have a problem with it and should see a doctor.

side note (for laughs) - If thats what her arms are like, whats her pussy gonna be like? :)

18. dfekt

dfekt New Member

yeh i also have exzema, and its definately NOT contagious. like what someone said, its not a permanant thing, but rather acts as a seasonal thing. usually i would get it during summer where its a bit more humid and i get a lot more sweatier and stickier. otherwise, a bit of cream and whalaa its gone.
    i have sex with my gf heaps and shes never
    a) complained about it because she understands
    b) hasnt got any symtoms from sex (sti's) because its NOT contagious

im a guy so i dont really care so much about my looks (not including metros :p) but for a girl, i can sympathize with her being self concious about it, because during summer it can look quite disgusting. for me, i only get it on the arms, just opposite the elbows and only worses if i scratch it, and damn in summer in gets itchy!

all in all, if u like the girl, go for it! goodlucky buddy

19. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

amen to that dfekt :)

20. Thanx for not being a moron

21. UPDATE : The girl sat beside me today on the Bus, we usually sit across from each other. Anyhow she told me I smelled really good, I said thanx. What a conversation that was..I was spent

22. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Dude ask her out, honestly just ask her out. Like someone said earlier its more a seasonal type thing, it can be treated, and during the winter time she will wear long sleeve shirts lol. Just kiddin. Ask her out dude u might kik urself in the ass if u dont. Even if u only stay with her for a couple weeks atleast u can say u tried. Right?

23. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

My girlfriend has it on her head, and it comes and goes depending on the season. She also has gotten it treated, and its not perfect but its a lot better then it was.

24. ya I'll prob ask her out, even though her arm rubbed against mine when she was getting up and I think she might have cut my skin

25. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

You don't deserve her...