Good Xterra 4x4 video

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Platnum Toof, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Platnum Toof

Platnum Toof Guest

2. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

I believe that has been posted here before. :p
    The guy admitted he couldnt drive for shit.

3. jeeps4u

jeeps4u OT's Master Tech

: open diff IFS :

:cool: :cool: vid though

4. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

Different vid entirely. Very cool :bigthumb:

5. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

My bad, didnt bother watching the video, just noticed it was hosted from the same website.

Morons need to stay on the trail and stop running over brush.

6. Platnum Toof

Platnum Toof Guest

I always love to see what negative comment you make about a non jeep vehicle.:fawk:

7. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

If it was Jeeps I would have complained about them riding on the brush too. That has nothing to do with what vehicle it is.

8. VicenteFox

VicenteFox Does your mother still hang out at dockside bars?

is it me, or does it look like the xterra strugles to do small things, like when they are clearing the crack everyone got their tailpipe scraped, and other small things took a long time to clear. i've been in a wrangler where the guy just floored it and made us hold on for dear life, and he never scraped anything, also a hummer just drives normally on what takes a wrangler time to clear, i can see some hummer guy in the video just drive around them and act like he has no clue what the convoy is doing.

9. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

Hummers are not meant for rock crawling. Try to take them on many trails and they dont even fit.

10. Platnum Toof

Platnum Toof Guest

Flooring your 4x4 isnt a wise choice. You can end up breaking a lot more stuff, its also a lot more dangerous.

11. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

Check out www.xterraownersclub.com or www.nissan4wheelers.com or www.goneMoab.com or http://www.xterraownersclub.com/gox/

Xterra's do not compare with Wranglers mostly cause they are Solid Axle Fronts. The Wrangler series is probably one of the best production 4x4's ever.

I chose an Xterra cause I can use it as a daily driver (comfortably), and still be able to off-road in it, as well as live out of it on long trips. The Xterra is a great compromise of those things.