good wireless headphones?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Surgie, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Surgie

Surgie Mein Führer, I can walk!

Looking to get a set so I can just queue up a playlist on my comp and listen to it from either the backroom or garage while I'm working out (wouldn't be more than 20-30 ft, so the range dosn't have to be huge or anything), just wondering what some of the better models are. I'll probably use them on my comp and replace the headphones I'm using now (shitty KOSS ones I got for free :o ) so I'm willing to spend some money on them. I always see recommendations for sennheiser stuff on here so i checked amazon and they had a few sets by them, rs-65 & rs-85 was the ones I saw. Just looking for any recommendations on brands, what to stay away from, where to buy from, etc.

2. LBKornhusker

LBKornhusker Muscular cyborg German dude dances with sexy Frenc

Do good wireless headphones exist.........? :p

Sennheiser makes great headphones to begin with, so I would hope that their wireless sets are of the same quality. Grado Labs makes some nice headphones (I have the SR-60), but I'm not sure if they make wireless models.

3. Surgie

I know, but for my purposes I think they'd make the most sense, can't exactly haul my computer into other rooms :o

I'll check with grado too :cool:

4. Surgie

hrmm.. maybe i should just invest in a decent sized mp3 player and a good set of wired headphones instead? :dunno:

grado dosn't make any that I saw either :sad2: