Good Tennis Match

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mistergixter, Oct 29, 2008.

1. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Thanks to Viper's thread, which I am applying to myself in getting over a relationship (the advice he puts down can be taken and used to help get over a relationship.) and it has really been helping. Thanks Viper! :bowdown:

Now onto the tennis match, or as Viper calls it, conversation with the opposite sex. There is this cute little Asian girl in my class. She is very much has the body type that I like. Which is thin and smallish. Not super small and super petite but just the right height for me. Which vary from girl to girl.

So we are walking out of class and then I ask how she is understand the chapter. We are taking a Finite Math class. So I started the serve, she hit it back and then i hit it back. That continued until we parted ways in the parking lot. Before we parted ways, I introduced myself. From reading a lot of threads here in the Vag, I have learned a few things that are as follow: (from what I remember)

-If a girl has a boyfriend, she will try to sneak it into conversation if she thinks you are hitting on her.
    -Women are humans too, they feel rejection, nervousness and what not, so there should be no fear in talking to them

This was all going to be a PM to Viper thanking him, but maybe this might help out others.

Edit: How shall I proceed in not getting friend zoned?

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowdown:

Kudos to you for stepping up and talking to her.

Next time you talk to her, ask her for her number (assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend that is).

3. ASoT

ASoT New Member

Just keep her interested. Don't ask questions that lead to her venting about exboyfriends, friends, family, etc. You probably can't avoid that so just be careful that when she does start venting, you don't dig deeper into the issue because then you'll just be that good listener who will never get in her pants. That doesn't mean you can't talk about her problems though, just offer quick solutions or witty remarks to ease the tension. Humour is awesome. If you can make her forget about her problems rather than addressing them, you're in. Tease her. Call her names. Gentle physical contact is good. Be able to talk at different levels. You may have to be intellectual and then 5 minutes later be silly. The more variety she sees in you, the more interested she will be.

4. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I also talked to a girl in the parking lot, it was more casual, talking as I passed. Parking is a bitch at college esp around late 5:00, so I pointed out to the cute girl where I was parked. I jokingly said, if my car wasn't so close I would make you drive me, she laughed.

I didn't expect anything to come of it, but again I felt proud of myself that I made the initial serve in the match. I really like that analogy, I make the serve, if they let it go by, they don't want to play. Move on to the next match.:bigthumb:

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

just ask to find her probability vector on a fixed point. win win.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, I thought it was an awesome analogy too. When I was a teenager, somebody bought me a book for teens by James Dobson (some christian guy) and that analogy was in it. Honestly, I can barely remember the book and what is in it, but, aside from all the preachy stuff, I remember it having some pretty solid advice. Can't remember the name off the top of my head though.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Found it:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Edge-James-Dobson/dp/0849909279

I warn you, though, it's a christian book, so expect it to be filled with some narrow minded views and shit (if you are going to read it that is).

I'm almost curious enough to try to find it and read it again myself. I bet my views have changed enough that some of what is said would annoy the shit out of me.

But if you can sift that bullshit out, I really do remember some good advice in there.

8. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Oh god, not that guy. My dad is HARDCORE christian and I was raised around all that bullshit. Dobson used to have a radio show called "focus on the family" on every saturday morning at 10. Guess what I was doing instead of watching cartoons when I was 10?:ugh::ugh::ugh:

But in any event, its a really good analogy and I'm going to try to invision it like that next time. I would imagine it turns the entire situation into a competition instead of a chance to throw your ego down the drain. I know when I lose a game, I'm trying to get better, come back, and win.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

I know what you mean about that shit. But I at least got to watch cartoons on Saturday. :rofl:

I'm going to try to find that book (probably up my parents) and read it again, just to see how I react to it now.

But I still read some christian books every once in a great while. In fact, one of the BEST books I've discovered on how to be a man is this one:

[​IMG]

And it's a very christian book.

But I believe there are always nuggets of information found in books like that. All you have to do is learn how to sift through the shit that doesn't appeal to you and lap up the stuff you are trying to learn.

10. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Dobson is batshit crazy, don't take his advice on anything.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Throw the baby out with the bathwater, eh?

Is my "tennis" analogy also batshit crazy? Because the above book by Dobson is where I learned that (many years ago).

12. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I'll agree the man is skewed in his view (atleast compared to my own) but to say he is batshit insane is a little extreme I think. He obviously has some good analogies if Viper got the tennis one from Dobson. You just have to sort through the good and the crazy ones.

On another note, why do people say "batshit crazy"

I mean, it really doesnt make sense in any literal sense does it?

13. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

Attempted a game this morning, she did not want to play. Besides her awesome bewbies, not much else going on.

I did talk to the math girl again and conversation went well again. She told me when her birthday was and then asked when mine was. Turns out they are kind of close.

Next time I am going to work for her number. It just didn't feel right to push for the number.