TAT Good starter piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pogo the monkey, Nov 9, 2004.

1. I'm thinking of getting a piercing, but I'm not interested in doing the ears or the nipples, I've been thinking of going along with a pierced eyebrow... I really don't know much, so any additional info would be cool. If anyone needs a pic, I have one.

2. Squally

Squally New Member

Honestly anything is a good "starter piercing" with the exceptions of the larger gauge piercings. Just be responsible and take care of whatever you get done. But also do what you want because you really want it, not because it's easy or considered "cool" to get.

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

:werd:

but if you want any that are easy to take care of, nose ones i have found have been very easy to take care. my eyebrows were an easy heal aswell

4. mitchel63

mitchel63 Guest

I'm all about lip piercings at the moment. And really, all piercings hurt about the same, all need to be taken care of, and all are not permanent if you don't like it.

5. Squally

Squally New Member

get a 6ga tapered piercing immediately stretched to a 4ga and tell me it hurts the same ;)

6. cannonstar

cannonstar Guest

I have an eyebrow piercing. I find it that it's pretty much maintenance free after a few months of cleaning it. The procedure didn't really hurt, it only felt like a pinch when they poked a hole though the eyebrow.

Just get an antibacterial soap and wash the piercing with an qtip like everyday.

I get compliments on my eyebrow ring once in a while, it's pretty nice. :hs:

7. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

yeah, i can vouch for that... less that 3 weeks ago i had mine pierced, and it was healed about a week ago. plus its pretty painless.

8. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

yah lips are definitely hott...i just got my lower lip done twice...very painless and easy...but u definitely can't say all piercings feel the same...my ears made me pass out cuz i got them gauged to an 8 right away...but get a penis penis piercing before u say they all hurt the same :nono:

but most are right when they say 'most' piercings are a good starter...only issue i have is most people say their eyebrows leave a permanent mark...other then that anything ears/lip/nose is pretty simple