Good sitcoms this this season...?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gondolum, Nov 12, 2006.

1. gondolum

gondolum New Member

Just wondering if i'm missing any good new shows? I caught a show that almost went under my radar, Ted dansons new show, Help me Help you on abc. I love the dark humour of the show, its also got guest cameos/appearences in every episode so it's cool to spot someone you know from another show. It was definitely cool seeing my fav comedian, kevin hart, on the show the other day.

2. Felixx219

Felixx219 New Member

The sitcom is dying off. Hour dramas are what is pulling in the ratings now. I didnt even think there was any new sitcoms this season.

3. gondolum

gondolum New Member

Hmm, I know what you mean, most sitcoms really seem to bore me to death, quite frankly. In that case you should check out HMHY, though. I thought it was really intelligent and funny for a sitcom.

Dansons Dr. bill hoffman has a certain 'inginuitive' style of therapy, or a better word to describe it would probably be off-beat, so it's funny to see how he handles different kinds of headcases. :p

4. Barton12

Barton12 New Member

I was just on ABC.com's site for HMHY and 'Raging Bill' will air Nov. 28th. It was pushed back due to the elections, which maeks sense. I was worried for a second that i had missed it. Now I can't wait for the 28th :p It looks really funny, and Kevin Hart will be in the episode, awesomeness!

5. Felixx219

Felixx219 New Member

I thoughts about giving that show a shot. I like Ted Danson but I already have too many shows too watch.

6. gondolum

gondolum New Member

Definitely be checking this out on the 28th, thanks for the heads up, i was pretty disappointed but it's understandable why they'd bump it for elections