Good progress for me thus far...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by knucks, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knucks

knucks Active Member

Still going for that DL record @ my school.

I pulled 380 yesterday. Last week I pulled 355x2 (felt like I still had more in me though)

My form wasn't too good iirc, but it did come up. No belt or straps, just chalk.

I also benched on Monday and hit 215x2. My school's record for benchpress is 225 so that seems attainable as well :dunno:

2. getjacked

getjacked Guest

man that is a really weak bench record... I remember in our high school we had a couple 405+

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

yeah, I know. it's the 155weight class too. the record for the weightclass below is 240

4. Sims.0

Sims.0 New Member

haha your school's record for bench is 225? what kind of estrogen saturated school school do u go to???

edit: didnt see your 2nd post about the wieghtclass

5. knucks

knucks Active Member

even with the weight class of 155, 225 seems REAL low.

then again i guess the only people that tend to care about the record chart for lifting are football players and most of them on our school's team are either upwards of 200+ and lift pretty decent weight (my buddy did 585 DL @ 195) or are just weak or are fat or are a combination of both

6. Sims.0

Sims.0 New Member

In the weightroom at my old highschool we used to have charts of the football players max's for the big 3, all numbers were inflated beyong belief due to them "calculating" 1RMs off the number of reps they did with say 155 185 etc. Little clowns would walk around with their 1100 lb club tee shirts on who in reality maybe squated 240, but they can sure as hell rep out 150 11ty billion times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.