Good places to get rims?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Maffy29, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I'm thinking about picking up a set of rims for my 03 Maxima SE (black) and was wondering if anybody knows and good sites? Tire Rack seems to be on the expensive side. Sears seems to be willing to do anything to earn my business. Is it better to order them somewhere or buy locally?

2. Vicious-S

Vicious-S New Member

if you want good wheels, you're going to pay lots of money for them. if you want gay, overplayed wheels with weak offsets and poor quality, check e-bay for sportmax wheels.

3. JDM5LugHatch

JDM5LugHatch New Member

Check the maxima forums for vendors that sell wheels at discounted rates. Also check www.tirerack.com for wheels. They have closeouts from time to time on nice wheels. I had bought my Buddy Club wheels from a place called Wheel Options through importhookup.com about 2-2.5 years ago for a steal of a price but I don't think they are around anymore because a lot of the links are dead. Try www.discounttiredirect.com and www.edgeracing.com as well. A lot of people I know have this wheel http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheelProduct.go?tc=PRVNET and not only is it inexpensive but it looks really good. It's a Privat wheel which is made by Konig. Now if you are looking for a better quality wheel you are going to spend a lot more money that what these go for with tires. Are you looking for 19's? I hope you plan on lowering the car slightly to get rid of the fenderwell gap if it's not already lowered. I can't stand seeing aftermarket rims on a car with stock ride height. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  4. sub9lulu

sub9lulu LSx RX-7 in progress krew

ebay.com

5. DINide

DINide New Member

register on some nissan forums and profit off of vendor sales and groupbuys