A&P good place to get photobooks printed?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Woodmaster, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

Kodak gallery sells those photobooks, just prints on nice stock paper with decent bindings. I've seen them done and they look nice but are damn expensive when you need a bunch made. I need to print around 20 copies, but the photos are just promotional stuff I'm sending with some letters. They have nothing to do with photography, just the fact that they are photos of some wood work done in the past. Anyhow, anyone know of any reliable sites that print them in smaller sizes or in a similar way but cheaper? thanks!:bigthumb:

2. dano

dano OT Supporter

If you have a CVS near you, they can make photobooks fairly cheap. It takes 2 weeks for them to come back though.

3. mojito

mojito New Member

for the consumer:

blurb
    lulu
    mypublisher
    Apple
    shutterfly
    ofoto
    sharedink
    whcc

or just make your own, get some double sided paper and a cheep scrap book cover.

4. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Mypublisher is probably one of the best for a decent inexpensive book. I have used their 6x9 ones for promotional stuff before (actually doing a new one right now). They cost about $10/each for 20 pages and are decent quality. Easy to send out as well since they arent huge.

Google search for coupons as well, they often run specials. I have found coupons for half off and things like that which make them even cheaper.

If you're doing 20, thats about $200 and if it gets you one job, it should pay for itself.

5. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

thanks for all your advice, will look into everything tonight, and cost isn't a huge concern I just want to know that I can fairly inexpensively produce 20-50 copies of it..