SRS good newsand bad news

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hypno toad, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

i finally have the confidence to ask out any chick. it happened on the atlanta early this week 4/10-15. it was at my high school robotics.it was this huge robotics competition with high schools all over the country (aka nerd stock 2k7). on the first i was i was talking to some chicks from the N.C. (cute)
    so i call they room adn they invite me to play DDR they invite me to they room the next day. i tell one roommate (loudmouth). I show up the next day. one on my team mates is already at they room. with in five minutes all of my guys from robotics team show up at the room.COCKBLOCKED!!!!!.what made it worse it was that the charopnes from they team was just looking at my team weird. (because a whole bunch of guys showing up to a chicks room. it looked bad , like a bunch of horny men waiting for sex in a brothel lined outside they door) ouch!!after being cockblocked i was flirted with this chick in the elevator. after i went to hooters to make me feel better and lied about my birthday being that day (i had the all waitresses sing to me).so the day i was started to socialize the girls are the competition (i saw the cutest chicks with nerdness guys so i felt they was hope for yours truely). I got a couple of numbers. i was calm and funny when i was talking to them. the point is i found the comfort zone and i feel normal and calm with my own kind (geeks and nerds some of the were hot) . so i feel i have enough courage to ask out any chick (inspite of the fact of i was cockblocked by 8 guys) plus reject is a part of life. GET OVER IT! I WISH I HAD LEARNED THIS EARLY. read last thread.
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3133792

response to the last thread.
    plus i got over my crush and decided to move on. I decided that life will have it punches so i will just roll with it and just resently go over my long standing depression.so i am proud of myself for that. i am now happier but taking it one day at a time. i realize that drug that used drugs to escape my problems is stupid so i went i am down i don't get high, went i am depressed i am sober. this is just some good news i had shared with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  2. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

bad news i was cockblocked!!

3. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

congrats...and nice on the birthday part haha

4. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

this was how i feel a while back....

5. Fritzoes

Fritzoes New Member

Isn't that exactly what it was? .__.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Fritzoes do you play World of Warcraft?

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I'm thinking english is not his first language

8. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

english is my first language. i was just expressing my feelings at the time. :nono:

9. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

i am a geek not a saint.

10. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Sorry for the Cockblockin', I was actually going w/ youse to help you out. Fritzoes got pissed at me because she thought I was gonna bang them asians. :squint:

next time, make sure the word doesn't spread around. :o

11. Fritzoes

Fritzoes New Member

Psh, go bang all the asians you want.
    I was like SO not angry.
    I was PMS'n its DIFFERNT.

12. Fritzoes

Fritzoes New Member

I used to play on Gorefiend. I quit about a month ago though. :sadwavey: