Good News Everybody! X-Files.... Farscape....

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Stilgar1973, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

The X-Files movie is real. Both Muldar and Sculley are signed on for it. Best guess is next summer.
    http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=2427dc52-0027-4a74-b66b-2668270b1890

But my passion...
    Farscape.
    http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2007/07/farscapes-unlik.html

Not much is known about Farscape. Except that it will be produced for the Web and will be done in short episodes of less then 10 minutes (probably less then 5 minutes a piece).

I am a HUGE Farscape fan. I am not sure how I feel about the Farscape return.
    In a best case scenerio it will get enough hype to maybe get us another 2 hour movie. Personally, I don't think that will happen. I am a realist on the subject of Farscape. The reality is we got SCREWED when they canceled after season 4. But we got that movie - and the movie did a lot to make up for it. They tied up all the loose ends in the movie.

I don't know, the Farscape news should have me all happy, but I am feeling like this is something easily screwed up.

The X-Files news on the other hand. I am not an X-Files fan, but still, how can that be bad news?

2. AO

AO New Member

Good looking out on the X-Files film.

I was really pissed when Farscape was canceled, to the point where I refuse to even watch the reruns. If they ever sell them piece meal, I'll just buy the 'Alice in Wonderland' episode. Everything else they can keep.

3. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I really liked the Peacekeeper Wars.

I felt like it did a good job summing the whole thing up.
    That is one of the reasons I am kind of nervous about this webisode crap. I feel like Peacekeeper Wars gave me closure. Now, they are threatening that closure.

But I am genuinely happy for X-file people. I think they got good news today. Yeah for them!

I have a question I have always wondered about. Could they turn a profit on a straight to video 2 hour Farscape release?

That is my hope. This webisode crap... what if what they are really doing is testing the waters cause they have a bigger idea?

Hey they can count me in.

4. Otto

Otto Who the hell do you think I am!?!?!?!

:werd:
    im apprehensive about the new farscape

5. Hiero

Hiero New Member

I'm curious as to what Farscape can do in five minute increments.

6. CrimsonVonDoom

CrimsonVonDoom There Cannot be Two Skies OT Supporter

Rock?