LGBT ****Good Morning/Wednesday Thread****

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Josey, May 19, 2004.

1. Josey

Josey Guest

Just thought I'd get in on the Action since I'm up before the birds....hope everyone has a good morning!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2004
  2. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I'm off to work... back later :wavey:

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Just got into work. :wavey:

4. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

:wavey: Been at work for 30 minutes and I'm ready to go home and crawl back in bed.

5. NOVAJock

That's how I felt yesterday. I got home from work, had a quick bite to eat, laid down on the couch and started to doze off. Got up, took some TheraFlu medication, laid back on the couch, fell asleep for two hours, moved off the couch and onto the floor in front of the fan, slept for another hour and got up at 8:30pm feeling good as new. :)

I feel so much better today, but my throat is still a little sore and not for the reason I'd prefer. :wiggle:

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Im just getting ready for bed. Damn graveyard shift. :(

7. NOVAJock

:sadwavey: Get some sleep.

8. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

Ooo...a couch sounds good right now. You must have some really soft carpet to be able to lay on it and fall asleep. I can never fall asleep on the floor unless I lay on a bunch of blankets for padding.

9. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I'm literally the most tired bitch ever. I get home yesterday, after falling asleep at work from 4:45 to about 5:30 (damn high backed chair + thunder = knocked out CoCo), and I quickly wolf down leftovers from the meal the night before, and settle down to watch American Idol (Fantasia tore it up!!). When that goes off, I'm stripping down to get in bed and watch 24, when some friends called and wanted me to go out with them. Still a lil tired, I get dressed, and head out to hang out with friends at Arundel Mills.

I arrive to discover that most of my queer friends decided not to show up, and so I'm feeling odd, because there are mostly co-workers of friends that I'm hanging with, and I'm only connected to like 2 of them personally, and via ex-make-out partners to 3 others. So, I'm a lil un-comfy.

We gets drinks, attempt to see a movie, are told that the reel burned, so the movie is cancelled, and so we all head to a friends house near by. So I mix some drinks, and we are all gonna just chill. talk, and watch some On Demand.

So I'm on the couch, and there is this couple sitting next to me... The girl is a fag hag to my friend's ex, and someone I would have dated had my friend not, and she "has heard a lot about" me, and I her. With an arm draped across her shoulders, her boyfriend was sitting on the other side of her. Now, this arm that is casually around her, has also 'carelessly' rested on my right shoulder... I notice, but appear nonchalant.

All of a sudden, he asks her to switch places with him (so she can lay on him). So she gets up, and he slides over into me. Like, I feel as though he is laying on me. Now, my right arm is stretched out, lining the top of the couch. And then he literally relaxes further into my right arm pit (THANK GOD that I wear a good deodorant... could have been a not so 'Sure' and :o moment). So, this str8t guy is laying on me the way I would my guy. And I'm just like, oookay.

She is sprawled out on him, and then I notice her slowly stroking his leg. I'm like, hmm... I keep wanting to rub/scratch my right leg because his left is rubbing my right, and his leg hair making my hair-less skin tingle (but not necessarily in a bad way....except that HE IS STR8T (and his girl is right there)). So, she gets up to go the bathroom, and his left arm 'falls' on my right thigh. He's cute; insta-hard-on. I turn my head to appraise the room, and my gay friend is starring right at me, with the biggest :squint: on his face. I keep my face controlled, and just kinda shift away from the guy. When his girlfriend returns, he shifts back into me, and she drops into him, so he gets pushed further into me.

The rest of the group was watching The Usual Suspects, my friend is watching me, and I'm watching this 'str8t' guy. it was the part where three guys had guns pointed at each other, and he said, 'Oh wow, a three way', to which I immediately (and unconsciously) reply, 'how fun, or in my experience...' Everyone laughed, my friend mumbled 'whore' nearly inaudibly, and the girl all of a sudden said she wanted to leave. Something about having to work early in the morning.

Everyone hugged (and he quickly rubbed my back during our not-so-quick/masculine embrace), and she told me it was "so nice to finally meet the man behind the name"—truly a statement that could be meant in several ways, not all good.

I don't think I did anything wrong...really...:rolleyes: But my friend tells me that the two were having relationship problems (something revolving around sex). Who know??

10. NOVAJock

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm laughing in my cubicle here. :rofl: :rofl:

11. CoCo

12. Josey

Josey Guest

me too!!

13. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I just got back from work... going car shopping... :wavey:

14. CoCo

you don't need a damn new car. :squint: (a truck replacement??)

15. Josey

Josey Guest

car shopping like trading that beautiful M5 in for what? a Ferrari or something??!!

16. Josey

Josey Guest

Taylor...hit me up on AIM please...gotta question about converting the the files you download from Bit Torrent to media files.

17. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

:wavey: just got back from class. gotta work on a take-home midterm for a couple hours then off to the art gallery to take pictures of an opening.

hey taylor, car shopping? what are you lookin at now?

18. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

I have to pack my shit and study for a final :madfawk:...my last day at Cal, kinda sad

:hs:

19. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I'll let you all know if I do something ;) Until then :nono: