Good Moisurizer and Cleanser?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DJ Cripsen, Feb 22, 2006.

1. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

I have combination skin....dry on cheeks...oily in the T-zone. I am sick and tired of having crappy skin with some small red bumps. I have alot of scars from old acne since Ive cleared up alot in the last year. I need a good cleanser, moisturizer and maybe an exfolient or mask. Any tips for good skin?

2. stunnashane

stunnashane New Member

cetaphil cleans good

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

noxzema

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I dont know if your a girl or not but I use Mary Kay system. Its sort of expensive but it works (last time I checked it was 60 for the 4-5 bottle system). Im sure by now they have a system for men. But the girls sys does have 3 levels one for really oily skin one for combo and one for dry skin. I use a combonation of the oily and the combo skin so my skin doesnt dry out but it keeps it clear. Im sure if you go to work or a church or somewhere where more than 20 people are you can find someone that is or knows someone that sells mary kay.

5. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

So out of the three (mask, cleanser, moisturizer) which is the most important for keeping good skin.

6. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I use a moisturizing cleanser for sensitive skin. It works great and also pretty much eliminated the need for a moisturizer. (Although now in the winter time, my skin peels a little so I also use an exfoliating scrub a few times a week.)

However, everyone's skin is different. Try some different products and find out what works best for you. :) It's not like any of the stuff Wal-Mart sells will break your bank, and most of it is pretty decent. I prefer Oil of Olay or Clean and Clear to the other things I've tried though.

Some of my girl friends use Proactive and they swear by it. It's kinda spendy though (on a college student's budget anyway), and since cheaper stuff does it for me, I've never tried Proactive.