Good kisser = good in bed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

From my experience this is a true story.

I was just thinking about it last night. Of all the girls I've slept with, I kind of ranked them in order of how good the sex was. Then I took the same girls and ranked them in order of how good they were at kissing. It didn't really shock me, but the two lists were identical. The best kisser was the best in bed, the worst kisser was the worst in bed, and all the girls in between were in the same order.

So, if this is true, you don't have to have sex with someone to know how good they will be in bed.

Would the rest of you agree or disagree with that? I'm just curious to know if it's just a coincidence in my case or if it's generally the same for everyone else, too.

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

i am thinking this is just a coincidence i have been with girls who were not the best kissers but were amazing in bed and vice versa I think this is just blind luck that things fell this way for you

3. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I dunno

4. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I do think there's a correlation between kissing and performance in bed.

Two examples:

My ex husband? Coulnd't kiss worth a damn. Too rushed, pretty much open mouth and shove tongue down throat. No gentle, soft kisses, and couldn't manage a good passionate one either. And in 5 years of marriage, failed to ever give me an orgasm.

Current boyfriend? AWESOME kisser. I could (and HAVE) lay there and kiss him for hours on end. Lots of variation - soft, tender kisses, deep, long passionate kisses, teasing light ones, short, nibbling ones... it constantly changes, and it's consistently amazing. And the sex is much the same... lots of variety, from quickies, to rough sex to long, slow sessions... and yet it's always mind-blowing.

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

ive never thought of it in that way kissing to sex, but to me it makes sense

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I'll need to conduct an exhaustive survey first :big grin:

7. cuz

cuz Guest

it makes sence, and now that i htink about it, its probably the same for me; especialy with the passion, like if they are really passionate kissers they are usually the same way in bed to. so who knows, maybe you're onto something. keep testing that theory haha

8. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I don't think it is fool proof, but there certainly could be a correlation based simply on experience.

The best kiss of my life came from a guy who was just average in bed. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't earth shattering either. But damn could he ever kiss. I enjoyed making out with him much more than actually having sex with him.

I can see how a person who has never done much of either may not be the greatest at it, so I definately see how sex and kissng skill could be related. Then again, my man now didn't have much experience, but he's the best I've ever had in bed. He's an alright kisser too, but not the best. (I'd rather have a good lay than a good kisser.)

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think both kissing and sex requires good chemistry between two people. If you don't have that, it's going to be bad.

10. Kpac0

Kpac0 Guest

i think i can say first hand that this isnt 100% true.

with all the girls i have kissed, made out with, felt up, dry humped, they always seemed to comment on how good a kisser i was.

but, I have never fucked, so i have nothing to compare too. ( i doubt i am going to be that grea tin bed :dunno: )

11. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

^ Practice, practice, and more practice. And humping your hand does not count. :nono:

12. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

Don't sell yourself short...just because you've never had sex doesn't mean you aren't going to be good in bed. Of course, the first time you probably won't be great, but don't worry. It just takes experience and being observant of what your partner likes. I also agree with Confucious above in that chemistry can play a big part in how two people view how good in bed their partner is. If two people have good sexual chemistry, then they probably will both think the other person is good in bed.

Hmm....that made me think about something else. I think I'll have to start a new topic on it, though.....

13. White

White OT Supporter

Its all about variety

14. Bam Thwok

Bam Thwok New Member

I try to add variety but as i kiss mostly when im drunk nobody can tell the difference, thus my amazing talents are left unappreciated

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

if I care for someone enough, I really don't care if they are "good" in bed at all...I'm more of a pleaser, so I end up doing all of the work anyhow. I've been told I'm an amazing kisser and great in bed.

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Obviously its not a given, but usually I would say this is true. If your partner is good with their rythm and can likes to expirement and keep an open mind; this will be evident in how they kiss you. :mamoru: