Good Idea or Bad?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Feb 13, 2007.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

There is this girl in one of my classes. Shes very very pretty. Well, we haven't talked much until recently, so recently that the first time we really talked was last friday. We sit very close in class and I suppose may have had a few passing words but thats about it. When we left class on friday I got to talking to her and we were joking around (we took a test on friday) and she made the comment on how fast I flew through the short answer parts. I responded with something like "you were trying to cheat off of my weren't you!!!" and I was smiling of course and she says in a sarcastic tone "no, why would I want to cheat of your paper" and I said "well I do proclaim myself to be a genius"

Anyways, as the story unwinds, she ended up asking if she could study with me for the next test. I am kinda getting hints off of her conversation that she may kinda like me. Then on monday, not wanting to sound too desperate I didn't speak much to her, if any at all, but I did notice she checkin me out ( i saw out of the corner of my eye) and when class was over, instead of waiting for her, I got my stuff and left at my own pace. You know, you do not want to come across as needy or anything and I think I played this really good.

Anyways, later on, I got home and did a facebook search for her. I found her, and guess what............yea, shes SINGLE! Which means the chance of her liking me just went up a little bit more. Now heres my thing, she is in one of those facebook groups called "IM SINGLE ON VALENTINES DAY, SO I WILL BE AT THE BAR"

Now, I have two questions.......

A. I have a table at this place called "NEW THEATER RESTAURANT" and it is a really nice dinner and then a broadway play, usually a comedy or musical or something. Anyway, since I am single, I told my mom and dad that I would go with them (my grandparents are going too). So it will be 5 of us, and we have a table for 6...........should I invite her, or does that look bad?

B. If I do ANY of these, which I probably won't, but I was thinking about doing this one. I thought about picking up a card for her, writing on the inside "Every beautiful girl deserves to have something on valentines day, it may not be much, but happy valentines day" and giving it to her after class.

So OT, what should I do? Anything? Just keep playing it cool and acting like I don't have to have her and wait? I was glad she asked to study with me though.

Long read, sorry.:)

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

OMG, stay AWAY from idea "A" man. WTF would want to meet a guys family when she barely knows him/isn't dating him

I think idea B is splendid though.

3. God of Thunder

yeah, I didn't think A was a great idea either, that would put her in a pretty uncomfortable position, but I just thought I would throw that out there........never hurts to ask OTs opinion.

4. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

I think both ideas are great and you should combine them.

I dont think it would look bad. As long as you think your family is pretty stable and none of that drama is in the air. From experience took this girl to my aunties bday party and we had a blast. In the end she said that my family was cool.

I feel like these words are like your trying to buy her. Its sweet and all, but what guy hasnt thought about writing something sweet like that. Be a challenge and build up her attraction. Its like your throwing your nuts aways, save some power for yourself.

use this to your advantage. bust her chops on this in the valentines card and ask for a date to that broadway. something that says:

didnt realize how desperate you were that you have to go to a bar and get drunk in order to get laid on v-day. i have a better idea, but dont think of me as a piece of meat just because i am taking you out on v-day. be ready at this time and ill pick you up.

(keep in mind, i usally say this to a girl who gets hit on all the time, and if your saying shes hot, i think you can get away with this. use good judgment.)

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I like idea b
    Maby ask her out for a drink after your done hanging out with your family?

6. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

I don't want to sound negative...but, if she's really pretty, and seems to be cheating off of you, and then asks to study together, there's a possibility that she may be hitting on you in order to get a better grade. I would wait and see how she acts after the test is over.

7. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Okay, this is really late, but I hope that the OP took LG's advice.

I've often seen meeting a person's family, and sometimes even their friends, as a step toward a more involved relationship. Definitely not a first date type of move.

8. God of Thunder

Yes, I stayed away from A and from B. I thought about it, and realized we had not talked that much, and if things were to happen, then they eventually would. I do NOT want to boost her ego, as I am sure girls know when they can be beggers and choosers, so I opted to let it go this time.

We'll see what happens.