FRK Good, good, good, good vi-bar-ations...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Carpet Liquor, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

NoAV = no search.

So I looked through a few threads tonight, trying to find some information on vibes, since the GF (part of the V crew), had suggested we get one, since to date I have not been able to get her off, orally, fingers, looking at her with deep passion, genital to genital rubbing (obviously no penetration), etc.
    She tells me she can get herself off, but at times it takes a long time even by herself, ro so I'm told. :hsugh:

I think part of the problem is that she is VERY sensitive, I can't even think about touching the clit. :wtc: She does enjoy me fingering her though, just not enough to get her off. She even thinks part of it is that she has a hard time relaxing. I'm the first person she's been sexual with, so I would surmise that is also an effect.

BTW her = late 20s me = early 30s (holy fuck I'm old, that's the first time I've written that since I turned this decade. :rofl:)

Anyway, that's the background...

From what I read in a couple threads the silver bullet may be too strong, as someone had mentioned that even on the lowest of settings it was too much. I definatly want to help this be pleasurable for her, and me. :mamoru:
    So I need suggestions.

We haven't been able to really talk about what she thinks she might like, as far as style yet, since she has been gone to her cottage for the last week, and she gets back Sunday, when we will be going shopping for said vibe, any pointers or suggestions would be great. :bigthumb:

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've found that the people who work at those places are EXCELLENT resources, most are more than happy to help you out :big grin: otherwise, i'm really attached to my rabbit, its really an all around solid vibe.

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah I figured the people at the store would be helpful, but I was hoping for a more broad input from people that aren't trying to sell us something. ;)

Thanks
    :)

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:dunno: its not like they get paid commission or anything

5. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

You should get her something rubbery. Anything made of hard plastic is bound to be harsh. And something slim that she'll feel more comfortable penetrating herself with.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Even if they aren't on comish, I still like to get input from other users, that will give honest reviews of what they use, and maybe some personal pointers.

Anyway, we went and bought a, I'd say meduim sized vibe. About 6" long and about 3/4" wide at the widest point, was supposed to be waterproof, but the cracks in the casing would seem to make that statement false. Turned out to be too strong for her.
    Luckily I also bought a cock ring vibe at the same time, it was variable, and we used just the vibe part much like a bullet would be used and she enjoyed that...a LOT. ;)

So now we are going to look for a higher quality larger (than the bullet insert) waterproof vibe, for some showertime fun. ;)

7. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

You know, that would be my first thought too, but my wife's favorite toys are both very stiff. One is platic and one is acrylic.
    She likes vibration for warm up, but eventually goes to penetration and g-spot stimulation without vibration, so my advice would be to get her a vibrator with an angle for g-spot stimulation and variable vibration.
    Here are links to her favorite toys at www.edenfantasys.com
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/anal-vibrators/acryl-x-anal-arc
    This one is great for g-spot stimulation, but the vibrator is pretty weak and broke after a few uses, so if I was to get one like this again, I would probably get the one without the vibrator because it is cheaper and both ends can be used without concern.
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/g-luxe-magenta
    This one has stronger vibration and she likes to be able to grab hold of the head with her kegels while it is inside. Actually, she likes to do that with both of them.

8. Nev

Nev Active Member

I used to tell my gf all the time that she should get a vibrator or something. She literally did nothing by herself. She told me that she would never use it even if I bought one for her. A few months passed and she got more open just in general with me. I took her out the one day and stopped on the way home...Got her a rabbit.

She fucking loves that thing now.