Good god..i'm glad Redline wears off quickly..

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by michael, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

Pounded one at the beginning of my workout..15 minutes later my heart was beating out of my chest..got kinda nervous, told the guy at the desk (who i'm chummy with) that if i dont come back I probably had a heart attack from the redline and died..

:o

i feel better now, but good lord..didnt do shit for my workout except make me nervous..i guess it affects different people different ways :hsd:

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

whats redline and what does it do?

3. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Product Description

VPX Redline RTD - Just recently VPX launched the technology of fat burning and energy enhancement into a new era with the introduction of Redline. This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the “shivering response.” It is a physiological fact that when you shiver, your body releases a large amount of stored bodyfat in an attempt to bring body temperature back to normal. Redline induces this effect quite efficiently. However, the power of Redline does not stop there, as its radical combination of novel ingredients will also have you sweating up a thermogenic storm, and thus burning fat through yet another unique mechanism. With this 1-2 fat melting punch, Redline has rendered fat burners of the past obsolete! When it comes to energy, Redline will “amp” you to the max within minutes, ready to tear apart the weights and wear out the treadmill like a tiger released from its cage!

Now, what if I told you that the power of Redline is NOW available in a refreshing, tasty, and convenient ready to drink can? Well, it’s HERE! Now it’s easier than ever to feel the power of “The Red” with the introduction of VPX’s new Redline RTD. Burning fat and getting energized will be simpler and more delicious than ever! Get ripped; get jacked…reach for “Red!”

Warning

Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before using this product if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other prescription drug, or you are using an over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough/cold and weight control products).Exceeding recommended serving will not improve results and may cause serious adverse health effects.Discontinue use and call a health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms.

Instructions

Shake well prior to use. Always begin use with 1/2 can (4oz.) of REDLINE RTD daily to assess tolerance. Never exceed more than two cans daily or more than on can in a four-hour period. Do not consume REDLINE RTD on an empty stomach. Consuming REDLINE RTD on an empty stomach may cause nauseousness.

Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 bottle (8 fluid oz [240 mL])

Servings per Container: 1
    Amount per Serving

DV%

Calories

0%

Total Carbohydrates
    Sugars

0g
    0g

0%
    0%

Total Fat
    Saturated Fat
    Unsaturated Fat

0g
    0g
    0g

0%
    0%

Proprietary Blend †

less than 20%

Caffeine Citrate

Caffeine Anhydrous

Evoburn™ (Pure Evodiamine)

N-acetyl-tyrosine

Yerbe Mate

Green Tea

5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan

CAMP (adenosine cyclic 3',5'-monophosphate)

Vinpocetine

Yohimbine HCL

*Percent daily values (DV%) are based on a 2000 Calorie diet.
    **Daily value not established

Additional Ingredients: Highly Purified Water, Citric Acid, Carmine Red, Liquid Red, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Artificial Flavor and Natural Colors.

4. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

sounds healthy lol

5. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Sleep an extra hour or two every night, it's prob a little better than having your heart leap out of your chest like a toad.

6. sprite

sprite Active Member

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

"stop it!"

8. UndefinedMinded

UndefinedMinded Active Member

"you lack discipline!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.