"Good" Girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by machazure, Feb 19, 2005.

1. machazure

machazure New Member

Okay, I go to a small college and many of the girls there are big party girls who drink, do drugs, have sex, etc...

Where can I go to find a "good" girl who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, AND is a virgin. I am getting tired of dating girls who just like to party and get high on the weekends...

2. TheDude

TheDude Active Member

church

3. Good luck finding a virgin at this day in age....so extra good luck finding a virgin who doesn't smoke, do drugs or drink !! You're probably gonna have to compremise on a couple of those or else look looong and hard at the local churches....(not even gonna guarentee you'll find one there :| )
    I will not date a guy who smokes or does drugs but i perfer a guy who isn't a virgin and i'd perfer a guy who will sit around and have a few drinks with me once and a while:wiggle:

4. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

they are rare - Im glad I married the one I found :big grin:

5. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

No drugs and no smoking would be easy to find.

No drinking and a virgin...that would be tough. Unless you are only concerned with heavy drinkers as opposed to social/occassional drinkers, but as everyone previously stated virgins are fairly rare once you are talking about college age people.

6. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Nearly impossible to find that combination, but take out the 'virgin' criteria and you can find that almost anywhere.

7. ~Mr.$M!kE~

~Mr.$M!kE~ Guest

u want a "GOOD GIRL"... u can find those in the 5-12age section:mamoru: :noes: :ugh2: :wtc: :hsugh:

EDIT..13 and up... they're just "URBAN LENGENDS"

8. utanthony

utanthony New Member

why does the virginity part matter? is it religious, or are you a virgin too and dont want to be the only inexperienced one in the relationship?

if its the first, thats fine. if its the second, then youre needlessly limiting who you could be with. im sure any good girl wouldnt mind helping you figure out what to do.

9. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

"good girls" are boring. trust me.

10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Bullshit. The ones you think are good girls have a freaky side that they don't show to everyone. Its kinda nice.

11. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

hell yeah! my man says im "a lady in the street, but a freak in the sheets". i go from a business suit the courtroom (i work for a trial consulting group) to handcuffs in the bedroom. its just a matter of finding someone with the balance so that way the world thinks you have found the most innocent girl out there, but you know u she has her "bad" side and knows how to use it :)

12. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

well I'm boring too....

Doesn't have to be "boring", just a girl with some morals (or atleast morals similar to mine?)....
    The girl I'm seeing now can be such a sweetheart one minute, and the next be talking about the random guys she's screwed (I don't want to fucking hear about that!) or doing drugs/etc....
    It's leaving me unsure what to do...

The worst part of it.. I know the perfect girl...(we've been friends for nearly 3 years now).. doesn't smoke/do drugs, but is fun.... but, like I say we've been friends for quite a long time now (she's gotta be way outta my league)

Oh well.. the girls you're lookin for are out there, just gotta be lucky enough to find them...

13. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Your boyfriend is just ripping lines from Ludacris: We want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed.

And if you are looking for a virgin you might wanna start driving by the middle school.

But what does them being a virgin have to do with anything? Are you looking to court a woman to marry her and will only marry a virgin? Or are you being a hypocrite and want to deflower her?

14. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

A girl with all those critia is outthere. Trust me. I have found 2 in college just like what you described. I have known girls with wildsides, You know the girls who are crazy and flash everyone, but they had nothing on a virgin. I would highly recommend a virgin if you have the means. I also recommend being friends with several young ladies because they will tell you all about the other girls or even better you will get close to one and she might not be what you want but she might have several qualities you like.

15. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

i know that :rolleyes:

i just like that he lets me know that he has what you all want

16. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

dude this is so true. my girl turns into an animal when she drinks but is the shyest person EVER when sober. i think even the "perfect" girl has a wild side to her that is not easily seen.

17. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

I dont know if there is a 'perfect' girl out there. I think there are woman who are pretty close to perfect, but would you call them perfect because you havent met anyone who does what they do better than them.
    I will say this, find that someone who makes you feel all stupid inside, and latch on to her, and dont let go.

18. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

you're right. it was worded wrongly in my thread.

19. Bella

Bella New Member

It's going to be hard for you to find a girl that is a virgin still at your age, sad but true. Reguardless there are "good girls" out there. Dont search for them cause when you do the longer you'll wait. Just hang out and eventually the "good girl" that you have been looking for will be there

20. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I have a friend that's been looking for a virgin since he was 16, he is now almost 21 and yet he is still a virgin. Even if a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's not a good girl, as long as she's not a slut it's cool, I think

21. fl0rine2

fl0rine2 New Member

Come to my school then:
    Samford University
    Birmingham Alabama

More virgin/good girls than you can shake a stick at.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

O you know whats great about finding a virgin girl? SHE AINT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU. Hahahaha. I am not saying that to be mean but at this age if she has not fucked anyone she is waiting till mariage. :-/

23. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

look in the library... pick the girl with the thickest glasses... hot girls and nice girls are contradictary at a college age.

24. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

you dont want a good girl they turn evil later on!

25. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My girlfriend doesn't drink and just gets crazy sexual when she's in the mood. I think thats even better.