FRK Good G-spot vibrator

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dont Go Away, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

Hey ladies, I'm looking for a gift for my girlfriend and I was wondering what kind of g-spot vibrator you could recommend. I've looked at the "Thumbs Up" on the PureRomance site but I wanted to do a little more research. Any help is appreciated!

2. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

what is your $$$ limit to spend? does she already have any toys that you know of?

3. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

She does have toys but she has been wanting a g spot vibe specifically. it's just a small little gift so I was thinking no more than $30-35.

4. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

If you go to Lovers package website and buy any of the Sutera toys they come with a one year warranty... Trust me, it is totally worth it. I break shit. :mamoru:

Or you can always try adam and eve...

I have stepped away from vibrators as I break things... I have moved onto pyrex which is fun, doesn't break and is so easy to care for with clean up and all that jazz...

Does she like stuff that is hard, soft, jelly?????? Does she get super wet or even squirt? If so, I would suggest something that is waterproof. I bet if you just pick something up, she will enjoy it... :clit:

5. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!