SRS Good Friend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veneratio, Jun 7, 2007.

1. veneratio

veneratio New Member

Last year I started hanging out with this guy and we became good friends over the year. He is younger and has a different outlook on life and is 22 and never finished high school and likes to party a lot. I on the other hand am 25 and have finished college and am a working professional in my field.

I was dating this really pretty girl (but immature) about 3 months ago and after about 2 weeks decided that it’s not for me. He met her through me and about 3 weeks ago she called me and said “Me and your best friend have been hanging out and hooking up and everyone knows but you because he didn’t want you to be angry at him”. I also noticed that since that time whenever I called to hang out he was usually busy. She than called me back 20 minutes later and said it was all a joke??? Anyways, I questioned him about it and I told him that I don’t care if he hooks up with her because I have no feelings for her what so ever. But since that time, I and he stopped hanging out, and I am a little upset by the whole not telling me situation.

I have decided to ignore him from now on because he acted this way and seems to avoid me now. Is this the right choice?

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I would forget about them both. He's an asshole and she's just a skank. They are perfect for each other.

3. veneratio

veneratio New Member

I agree, I think that our friendship will never be the same. I myself would not do that. I always lived by the motto "Bro's before Ho's. He did a similar thing to one of my friends a year ago too, and my friend warned me not to be friends with him. I should have listened.

4. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Doesn't seem like a good friend at all

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Couldn't say it any better myself!