Good Friend question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chicle, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Chicle

Chicle New Member

I have this friend of mine that i have known for about 4 years now, in the last year or so we have grown to be awesome friends, she is prolly my best friend. We have so much fun together, and its just great. Up until about 6 months ago we were both in relationships, all 4 of us were all really good friends, and since Anj(the girl) and i are so alike, everyone has told us that they can see us getting together cuz we totally the same. Also when we are out together everyone assumes we are dating, and there are often rumors of us dating, we just laugh at them and are totally used to it by now. But every time i talk to her the thought of dating comes to my mind, but i have no idea how she feels about it, ya know? And i also don't wanna ruin a great friendship by dating, but i think it is something that could work out. So i guess what would you guys do? and also tell me what you think of it after hearing this story. She will be home for spring break the week of my birthday, and i told her she should think of something fun to do for my birthday, and when i talked to her tonite, she decided that we should go down to chicago and go out to dinner and hang down there then spend the nite at her aunt's house. What do you guys think of that? Something coming from her or no?

2. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

No clue.

If you think she'd be comfortable, bring it up. If she says no, she likes your relationship how it is, and you can deal with that, then bring it up.

But, if you think that if she declines, and you'll be uncomfortable around her afterwords, and it's not a risk you're willing to take, then i'd say leave it be.

IMO, if, to you, she's an awesome woman, and appearantly you're very attracted, and have been good friends for soo long. You should be able to handle rejection from her, and keep being great friends. You know her, we don't, so you know if she'll be ok with it or not.

3. goldenflyte

goldenflyte is that like the cracker?

if your a really good friend with her you shouldnt have much trouble mentioning the topic to her also on your so called trip just try reading some signals from her.