FRK Good Friday

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, Feb 22, 2006.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Well I finally have the chance to write about my great friday evening I had. Its not excellently written but I get the point across.

The evening was cold, and the wind was a bit brisk. My bf had just gotten to the house around 630 after only about 4 hours of sleep and 3.5 driving to my house. We leave for dinner and on the way there I call him daddy and asked daddy what he would like to do to his baby girl. He tells me he wants to eat my pussy and kiss all over my body etc. As dinner progresses nothing spectacular happend just the usual ooey gooey eyed looks, and the bf staring at my ever present tits. On the way there I call him daddy and asked daddy what he would like to do to his baby girl. He tells me he wants to eat my pussy and kiss all over my body etc. We leave dinner and go to my work to show him around. We get back outside to the car, both of us as horny as can be. We start to tease each other. I nibble on his ear, he sucked my nipples a few times and of course kissing. He takes his hand and reaches it down in my pants and finds my pussy dripping wet. He takes some of the wetness and sucks it off his finger and goes back in and then gives some to me.

We decide that getting freaky in my work parking lot wasnt the best idea so we went to our favorite place the local ball park about 7 miles from my house. On the way there leave my pants unbuttoned and he plays with my clit as he drives. I am moaning and writhing in the seat it felt so good. He asked me if I would cum for him and I said that it was going to be hard to becuase I was sitting with my knees together, but lo and behold he made me cum right there in the seat of his car. We get to the park and no one is there (its one of the only makeout spots on my end of town.) He parks the car and then we get out and go to the picnic tables. It is so cold outside with the wind briskly blowing is not helping. He starts to pull up my shirt. His hands are like ice but it did feel good as he ran them over my stomach and my chest. After a few complaints of it being cold we return to the car. We start to kiss agian, then I pull my tits out of the bra and the shirt i was wearing (god I love v-necks and plunge bras) so he could feel them. He pinched my nipples and sucked on them. He at my request also spanked them that felt awesomely dirty. I wanted to suck his cock. I let it out of his pants, it was raging hard. I wrap my mouth around it and begin to bob up and down. I had to stop a few times for breath but it was so good to feel his silky smooth cock against my tongue again. I was on my knees in the seat and he was spanking my ass. Then I got the urge to let him play with my ass. He couldnt quite reach my hole with me still sucking cock. So I leaned all the way across him and spread my legs as best I could so he could access it. He sucked his finger and inserted it OMG it felt good. It soon got dry so he sucked on his finger agian and I begged for two. So he did some more ATM and got two fingers in my ass. Finally I was just so horny I couldnt take it anymore and started to play with my clit and not long after came the hardest I have came in a long time. Then I continued at getting my bf off and he shot everywhere. I dont think we even found all of his cum.

We then went back to my house where we collasped on the couch and fell asleep. Yay for luvin.

Oh I cant wait to do it agian. I hope to see you soon baby I love you so much. Thank You

2. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

:bigthumb: Lovely - That gave me a chubzy wubzy!

3. red97gst

red97gst New Member

is your SO a lurker on OT? whats with the shout out?

anyway, for every arousing sentence there was another "D'oh!" sentence following it, but yeah, you get the point across. it's always good to spend some quality time with someone

4. The Secretary

When we started posting on OT we used to the same name. My bf tried to get his own name but I guess the faz has closed registration. So we still use the same name. We most post in freakyshait because this is one of the most respectful forums on OT and we are freaky.

We have a ldr and see each other not enough unfortunately due to our schedules.

5. Partsguy198

Partsguy198 New Member

Nice story.:bigok:

6. The Secretary

1 up for the bump. We are trying to find out when we can see each other next time. Damn school and work