good deal on s13?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by bartonvodka, Jul 28, 2002.

1. bartonvodka

bartonvodka New Member

1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe SE...no HICAS no sunroof or lsd.
    asking$3300 but i talked down to around 2900-3000 range. it has 99K. the carpet is extremely dirty due to the fact that there is no floormats. Exterior is in good condition, cept for one tiny spot. Back to interior, the seats are in good condition, radio display doesnt work, um...it has heads up speedometer display. and electronic speedo int he instrument panel...Very new tires, the stock rims have no scratches on them....What do you guys think?
    :confused: oh yah...5 speed of course:wiggle:

2. Camcam

Camcam J.U.N.K.E.R.

Seems like it has a few small problems. Those will add up and you could be spending alot. I would look for another one.

3. Jspec180

Jspec180 New Member

i have been looking at s13's for a long time now and heres what i have to say. 2900 is getting on the exspensive range however, 99k miles is pretty low. a majority of the s13's for sale now are under 2k and have upwards of 150k miles. almost all have ripped or very worn seats but i highly suggest a pair of reclinable racing seats as the stock s13 seats are very cheap. the HUD is very rare so i can see why the owner would want to charge that much. you could easily get a new aftermarket stereo to fix the radio display problem. all in all if you have the cash you should go for it IMO.