Good acoustic-electric guitar for beginners?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by cypha12, Jan 21, 2002.

1. cypha12

cypha12 Guest

I want to learn to play guitar and have been told to spend the extra money to get a good one. People say a good guitar is easier to play on and allows you to learn easier, plus you have a guitar that you won't mind playing later on instead of a cheap guitar. What a good guitar to learn on without spending a fortune? I was told to get a Takamine or Martin.

2. BREADGOD

BREADGOD Guest

Fender, any kind is good for beginners.

3. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

i are a suck at guitar. i wish i could play good ;[

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just started learning a couple weeks ago with a Takamine Acoustic/Electric. I payed $400 and it was worth every penny. I would also check out Washburn guitars. Good luck.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm i'd say fender, they make good stuff...but a seagull is a great acoustic for beginers

6. BlackWRX

BlackWRX New Member

taylor. My first guitar was a fender DG-11E and it was pretty sweet for like 150

7. BobG

BobG Fuchs.

Ibanez. Low end RG series. Excellent.

8. F15drvr

F15drvr Guest

i just recently bought a Wasburn D100M dreadnought as my first acoustic guitar and only ended up costing me 150 dollars and this guitar is incredibly nice and the sound quality is amazing for the money i paid . I would recommend you look at Washburn before making a final decision. My good friend has a Takamine right now and it is a great guitar albeit an expensive one. He is now off to buy a Martin for the helluva it too. Once you get addicted to guitars it is easy to keep buying another one. I have already started looking at getting another one to complement my Washburn.:big grin: Well have fun man!:bigthumb: