MMA Gonna start training MMA next month

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Jason H, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

:wiggle: Hurt my lower back and Ive been on workers comp for about a week now. Ive got Scoliosis and it gives me a little bit of a weaker back and since I havnt been to the gym in about a year Ive suffered the conciquences.

So I figured fuck it, I wrestled and kickboxed. So its time to start getting back into the game. 20 years old and ready to hit it again Im gonna start running and going to the gym for about 2 to 3 weeks before Ive worked myself back into being able to take up my hobbies.

I live in BC and I have no real transportation so Im going to take up local training at The Fight Pit in Maple ridge. I know the wrestling coach and kickboxing trainer there and Ill likely train under for MMA with Don Whiteman or whitefield or some shit. Cant remember his last name, gonna go in tomorrow to check it out.

:wiggle: Im stoked, cant wait to get back into that shit. I love this stuff.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  2. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Have fun, but don't push yourself to the point of injury. Given your situation it may be wiser to do some strengthening first as a preventative measure against injury.