Gone from having no chicks to having several.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nzwasp, Jul 9, 2008.

1. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

So i dont usually have this much success but in the last week ive hooked up/slept with with 3 pretty hot chicks - 2 stunning ones 1 average/good. I also hooked up but didnt sleep with my ex who told me that she doesnt actually enjoy sex but wants to be friends with me. Now im not really concerned about her at all.

Ive never been a guy whos been into having several dating/sex buddies at the same time well not since i was 21 or so and now im 27. I'm not quite sure how far i should take it with all three of these gals. They all seem to be quite interested. The hottest one has some drug issues so im not really looking for much from her but shes wicked in bed. The 2nd hottest one is really sweet but is a lawyer and doesnt have much time on her hands, the 2 dates ive had with her have just been drinks then sex or dinner then sex. The average/good chick seems quite fun and im taking her out tomorrow night for some drinks.

I am not sure why i have been so much of success i guess when you pick one girl up your confidence beems more and girls can pick up on that. I think my ex hooked up with me because she has seen how fun ive been and how much other girls enjoy me - not to boast - and wanted to catch a bit of that because up until the other day she was a real real bitch to me. I also leave the country in December so unsure if i should just keep going with all 3 of them until they start dropping off or if i should just go out for a few dates until i fall for one of them?

Oh as a side note i picked 2 of them up at cowboy type clubs in Calgary and the other was at party where she pretty much made it clear to me that she wanted me.

2. AtheistUnicycle

AtheistUnicycle hey baby let me heuristically estimate your pussy

I would go with the best personality, but that's just me.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Do you want a girlfriend? Why not just keep doing exactly what you are doing right now with all 3?

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: on what beer said. if you're looking for a gf, i'd pick the average/good chick that's fun.

:dunno: no one said you had to officially date any of them. why not just enjoy it for what it is? :dunno: if you do that, just be honest to the girls if they ever ask if it's more than what it really is.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

enjoy it while you are young

6. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:bowdown:

And by the time December rolls around you'll have a few more thrown into the mix...so if one or two or even all 3 somehow end you'll still have more.

That's the beauty of being single my friend :h5:

7. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

hah yeah good advice. Its actually 4 one of them a girl i dated for about a week a few months ago is hanging around me quite a bit although she seems to have a love / hate relationship with me.

8. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

do it while you can :h5: i'm personally looking for a girlfriend, so when the right one comes the others will passed aside. but till then,:naughty:

9. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:h5:

When it rains, it pours.

10. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

My favorite advise from you yet! :rofl:

11. isleepinadrawer

isleepinadrawer Member

maybe because it was stampede...and everyone was looking

12. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member