GUN Going to the range tomorrow........

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Furner, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Furner

Furner New Member

But I am guessing the faggots there will not let my over 18 but under 21 friends shoot the handguns. Is there possibly a gayer range rule out there? You can OWN a handgun, but you cant shoot it.

2. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

faggotry.

when I go to the range, I'm usually the only person there.. sometimes I see this one guy, hes there just about as often as I am, and hes cool as shit.. other than that, its pretty dead

3. sprite

sprite Active Member

Around Grandville there has to be a few rural "Sportsmans Clubs" with private ranges. Join up and screw the public range BS.

Mine cost $35/year, has pretty much dusk til dawn hours except on Sundays, and aside from "sight-in days" in fall, I have yet to see anyone else shooting there.

4. Furner

Furner New Member

any suggestions??? are you local?

5. sprite

sprite Active Member

No, I'm up near Traverse City. Ask at the local gun shops, or a lot of forums have listings and I think the DNR's site has a listing of ranges/clubs although it is far from comprhensive.

6. Furner

Furner New Member

yeah my only decent local shop is the place with the nazi indoor range. i will look into it though. i used to belong to a place in berrien county, really nice club but it was $120 a year. South Kent Conservation Club is in the area, I think they have a pretty extensive process to become a full member. Ill look into some other local clubs if any exist. Shooters around here are pretty well off in the financial department, so most clubs are designed to cater to their bottomless budget.