TAT Going to get a PA today

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lazarus, Apr 24, 2010.

1. lazarus

lazarus New Member

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

3. TWG

TWG New Member

4. lazarus

lazarus New Member

oh my god, to say it was the most horrible experience of my life would be a massive understatement.

I've been tattooed, pierced, had injections, given blood before, but a couple of years ago I injured my head quite badly and I have problems with dizziness and stuff, so I'm not sure if this was to blame.

She put the receiving tube in just to measure it up and it really hurt, and started to bleed a bit. She put a big of numbing gel inside and on the bottom (it didn't make any difference). After about 10 mins she did it and it fucking killed, then about 30 seconds later (my girlfriend told me exactly what happened) my eyes rolled back so far that they were just purely white. I lost consciousness and my whole body was shaking for about 30 seconds. When I woke up, I thought I'd only drifted off for a couple of seconds. For the next few mins I was so drenched in sweat, it was literally like I'd just got out of the bath.

I had to drive 30 mins to get home and when we checked, the blood had soaked through 10 layers of kitchen roll, through my boxers and on to my jeans. It was bleeding loads all day, but it's okay now. For the entire day, I was just miserable as fuck. I felt so shit.

I feel stupid cos most people say it's nothing, so I don't know why it affected me so badly. The piercer was really cool though. She's friends with my gf.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

receiving tube making you bleed is a bad sign

6. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

7. lazarus

lazarus New Member

I suspected it might happen. I made a thread about how I thought my urethra might not be as straight as it should be because after I piss I need to shake loads to get it all out. Makes me think it may be kinked or something. I probably should have told her but just wanted to get it over with.

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

End of a receiving tube isn't sharp AT ALL. It's very very rounded and smooth. Either she's using inferior equipment or didn't know what she was doing.

9. TWG

TWG New Member

not a good time or place for learning:ugh:

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

As I'm sure you know (cause you're an old ass fuck) everyone has to learn somewhere BUT the customer needs to be told this from the start.

A PA really isn't that painful of a piercing (kinked urethra or not) and there really shouldn't be any bleeding before the needle has been introduced.

11. lazarus

lazarus New Member

It was definitely nothing to do with her, she's very experienced and has done it 100 times before. Like I said, I thought my urethra might be a bit weird, and also I ripped my frenum a few years ago and had to have surgery (this is when I was in hospital and injured my head) so there could be scar tissue there or something. It definitely wasn't her fault, she knows what she's doing.

12. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Yeah I've got a PA and it was one of the easist piercings I've ever got. Mine barely bleed and I drove 3 hours up to NH with it in right after and worked outside the next day. It really healed up amazingly and never gave me a problem. If I was you I'd keep a close eye on it until its fully healed.

13. markw

markw New Member

This.

And damn, I've never heard a story like that. Mine didn't really hurt at all, just a pinch. Nipple was 100x worse IMO

14. lazarus

lazarus New Member

It seems fine now, barely any blood and it doesn't sting or anything when I piss. It probably didn't help that it was a boiling hot day and I was worried about having a needle rammed through my dick. It definitely wasn't the piercers fault though.

15. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

110% fucking correct. I got my PA and nipples done at the same time. Holy hell my nipples hurt much worse. From my understanding is there are kernals of hard area in the nipple I had a lot of them. I hear that on girls its not such an issue but on guys it can be.