Going slightly limp on a chick I just met IRL.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ninor, Sep 8, 2005.

1. ninor

ninor OT Supporter

So I met this girl on myspace that goes to my university few weeks ago. We chatted for about 3 weeks but always been busy and never had a chance to meet each other. Tonight she IMs me while shes drunk, all telling me to come over her dorm.. I come there and she had about 5-6 beers and she's pretty drunk, but not completely wasted. After few min we start making out and she wants to fuck, but says she doesn't suck. So we start fucking but I'm not all that attracted to her and I can't get all the way hard, I do get hard for a lil' while but then go softer again.. After about 20 minutes of fucking the only condom that we had broke, so we stopped fucking. I fingered her after that and she came, but I didn't wanna go down on her. I think that sex was horrible, and I'm pretty sure she thought that too. Now my question is, what do I do from here? Do I apologize to her tomorrow and ask her out to a dinner or something to make it up, or what should I do? Please advise, thank you :)

2. kimjongil

kimjongil Guest

If you want to see her again, do so, but not exclusively to make up for your poor "performance". Just a part of life, won't be the last time it happens.

3. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

that was her fault for being ugly. you did her (a stranger of 3weeks past) a favor. if she offered herself to me like that i'da left cause 1. her innebreation caused her to forget that she is not hot. 2. i wouldn't wanna do something i'd have to regret. don't worry about it, be honest next time.

4. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

^^LOL

If you weren't attracted to her, why go back and initiate conversation? However, you could go back, put it on her like you know you can, have her walkin' with a limp the next day and feel better about yourself as a man. Either way, you still fucked a ugly chic:p

5. ninor

ninor OT Supporter

haha yeah im thinking of calling her out to a dinner, then to my or her place and giving her a penguin walk type of limp for the next few weeks... but before that i dont want the bitch to spread the word out on campus to her friends or to whomever... but then again shes the one that came out to be a slut, not me :big grin:

6. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

It's a catch 22....no matter if the sex was good or bad, you still fucked an ugly slut:rofl:

7. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Just go see her!

8. MUCandie04

MUCandie04 New Member

Don't give the poor girl false hopes if you don't want anything to do with her. Just tell her in a nice way you'd like to keep it "just friends". Just cause you had sex with her, doesn't entitle her to a dinner.

9. MikeYOX

MikeYOX May 2000 account: DELETED :(

Why did you have sex with a girl who you obviously weren't attracted to? :dunno:

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

apologize for what? Its her fault as much as yours if the sex is bad. And why take her to dinner, you know she will fuck without you taking her out.

11. gjunon

gjunon OT Supporter

you don't have to apologize for shit... I wouldn't see her again unless you want to get in her pants again... no need to lead her on either.

12. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Wow, see what problems sex cause, especially with hoes ansd sluts, that put out on the first "date"?

13. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i think you need to grow up... but thats just me.

other than that... what do you really want? a fuck friend?