TAT Going in for my first tattoo consultation tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Minty Fresh, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh New Member

My first tattoo....it's been a long time in the making. And the first step is finally being taken. After a lot of searching, I've found the artist that I'm willing to let ink me. :o And, I have so much faith in her....that I'm willing to give her my idea(s), and let her run with it....instead of me designing it fully myself (this has been the problem from the beginning...as an artist myself, I would never be satisfied with my own work....and I'd always be critical of it. This way....I have a solid idea of what I want, and an artist I feel comfortable with interpreting it.).

I meet with her tomorrow morning. :cool: Can't wait.

Here's her site...so you can see some of her work.

www.the-artful-dodger.com

The tatt will be going on my right calf (outside). And extend from just below the knee, almost all the way to my ankle. I really have nothing to show as of yet...since the idea is in my head, and Kat will be designing it....but it will consist of a Bonsai tree (at the top), the word "create," and my logo (which you can see in my AV). How it flows, and all the detail work will be up to her. But I'll keep y'all posted with any progress. :cool:

2. de7h

de7h Guest

damn nice ink on that site.

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

The consultation is always pretty exciting..kind of solidifies the appointment to me. I had my consult for the sleeve couple weeks ago..now its counting down the week til its off the paper and on my arm. :) Cheers, dude...the first tattoo is exciting. Eat a good meal beforehand, bring your iPOD and enjoy it.

4. JohnAG

JohnAG OT Supporter

Her artwork on that site is pretty damn good from what I can see...

5. Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh New Member

Just got back a little bit ago. :cool: She was awesome. Really cool and down to earth....and very insightful. I layed out my ideas, gave her some references....and within minutes, she already had a pretty good idea of what would look best, and how it would best flow. I was very impressed.

She has a few clients ahead of me, and once they are out of the way...she's gonna begin work on my sketch. She didn't have an ETA, but said she's on orders from the beginning of October right now. So, probably around a month...is when things will get rolling.

I can't wait!!!

6. Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh New Member

:werd: It was very exciting...especially just talking to her about ideas. Sucks though that she's so busy....now I have to wait longer. :( :o

7. Flac0

Flac0 Custom User Title

sweet! Good luck and take pics.