Going from skinny to less skinny...

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by dunkinskeleton, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunkinskeleton

dunkinskeleton New Member

Hey guys I am here today checking in at a height of 6'5 and 194 pounds. Being that I have finished my college eligibility I can now lift hard without fear of practicing or playing sore. I can now focus on getting bigger and stronger.

[​IMG]
    Shot with KODAK DX4330 DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-03

[​IMG]
    Shot with KODAK DX4330 DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-03

Those are some pics that I took the other day completely relaxed before I started my quest.

In terms of nutrition I am going with protein shakes and a whole lot of eating. No other supplaments will be used and I hope that with all of your support I will be able to pack on some pounds.

I just got done working out at my girlfriend's gym at her apartment complex that pretty much just had a pull-down/row machine, leg curl machine, and some dumbells. Here is what I did to start things off.

Back and Bi's

4x8 160 wide grip pull downs
    4x8 140 seated row
    4x8 35 hammer curls
    4x12 50 (heaviest dumbell) bent over row
    4x8 160 leg curl

I know its a slow start, but it's the best I could do with the equipment. I will be back at school in a month so I will be able to get access to better facilities.

2. dunkinskeleton

dunkinskeleton New Member

Worked out again today in the small apartment complex gym.

4x10x50 incline dumbell alternating press

(10x35 skullcrushers super-setted with 10x35 dumbbell bench press) x3

(8x35 seated straight arm lifts supersetted with 8x35 punch outs supersetted with 8x35 shoulder press) x3

Ab workouts

Still not much I can do in terms of legs or a regular bench press due to such a limited gym, but I was able to get that soreness that comes with working out after a long layoff.

I am heading to the Dominican Republic with the g/f, so hopefully the hotel will have a nice workout facility.

3. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

I think it will be better for you to find a dedicated gym, as an actual environment, it sounds hard to work out like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.