TAT going from 8G to 6G... help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BaZ, Jun 9, 2005.

1. BaZ

BaZ 2004 ACC Champions

I have had my tongue pierced for 4 years now and have gotten to an 8G. I recently decided to take it up a notch to a 6G. In going from the original stud (I think it was a 14, but I am not certain... could have been a 12) down to the 8G, I had no problems besides some minimal soreness the next day or two.

However, for the life of me, I cannot get the 6G through and I will not force it in there. I can get the bar through the top of the piercing but it snags on the bottom of my tongue and I cannot get it through.

For those of you who are 6G or lower, do you have any tricks, tips, or aids you use/have used to get your current stud(s) in? Any help is appreciated.

2. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i just went from an 8g to a 6g about a month ago. i put my 8g barbell on the front of my teeth and pulled pretty firmly for about 10 mins. then i switched them. it took a little push to get the 6g through, and it was sore for a day or so but it wasn't bad.

*don't forget to eat ice as much as possible afterward...that'll help a lot.

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

take a few days and wrap it in more and more teflon tape each day. works wonders. When i switched from 8-6 the 6 was actually a little smaller than the size my tongue had stretched to.

4. Laurel

Laurel New Member

5. BaZ

BaZ 2004 ACC Champions

wow, thats a really good idea. how much were you putting on a day (i.e. some idea of an increment size)?

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

dunno. however much my tongue could take each day. I tend to stretch relatively easily though, I think it's up to the individual's body.