TAT Going for first piercing!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by htex1004, Jan 21, 2004.

1. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

:) This friday or sat. depending on plans... I'm going to be getting a frenum done. I've wanted this off and on for atleast a year but friends and g/f at the time had kept me from it. Originally I had wanted a Dydoe (I belive is the spelling) but the stories of pain and healing were a turn off for my first piercing. I'm so excited & nervouse.

It's all going to come down to time. I've got plans friday and sat. night and possible date sat. night. I'm planning on getting it done sat afternoon or fri night if the band gets canceled. Should I be worried about attending dinner and etc. sat. night? Not planning on boozing it up or anything.

Hopefully If this will be the first in my small list of moderate piercings. After that I migt dable with a little ink. Damn 9-5 office job will keep anything I have done hidden. Wich I don't mind... to much since I'm rather shy and quiet and would like to keep the reserve exterior and just have my own little secrets.... (closet & weekend freak)

2. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Good luck with getting it done. I think the frenum piercing is sexy as hell. I'm not too sure about what to tell you about going out on Sat. night...one of the guys who has it done would probably be better to answer that for you.

Make sure you like what you get tattoo'd and don't make a rash decision on it...it's going to be there forever! :wavey:

3. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

I've had my ink thought out for 5 years now... it's all a matter of if i want it to get it done... like you said it's there forerever.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

well congrats. :)

there shouldnt be a problem with doing it saturday night. It didnt really hurt much afterwards. After I got my frenum we went out to eat and I was ok the whole time.

whatever you do though. Heed the warning about waiting before you have sex.

I had sex 9 times in the first two weeks and now I'm having to get it redone because of migration.

5. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

Yeah well my sex life is non existant soo yeah... don't have to worry about that :)
    It's all cool I'm to busy to have fun it's rare that I'm not working... Until now I've been doing 2 jobs and school. I'm giving up the second job in order to give it a shot at having a social life again and perhaps, after 6 months since my last relationship I think I'm ready to break out again.

6. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Where in houston do you plan on having your piercing done at? If you havent settled on a shop yet i STRONGLY recommend that you goto Taurians.

i dont think that was the only reason your piercing migrated. When i had mine i had no issues of migration and i had sex later the same night and several times there after with no ill effects. I think your piercing location was a big contributer to your migration.

7. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

I thought I had mentioned it already but I supose that was in my journal and not here(oopss)... yes I will be at Taurians.

8. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

:goodman:

9. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

no! :nono: there are rules for a reason! You're lucky you didnt fuck your shit up.

10. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Agree'ed, however have you been following what happened to his piercing?

11. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

yes and I think neither of you two should be giving advice on piercings.
    you're both wreckless with your body

12. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Anything that YOU would call reckless was many years ago. So please dont point fingers. What i did and how i acted several years ago is long gone and I would hardly consider myself wreckless with my body to any degree these days. But thanks for your kind assumptions.

13. htex1004

htex1004 New Member

Good and bad news... might have a date with a really hot gal sat. night the night I wanted to be pierced. I would die if we went out and anything got heated and I had to turn her down to a little fooling around.

I'll just stop by and see if I need to make an apointment for next week or anything.

14. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member