Going down on GF - Orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

The last few times I have gone down on my gf she has told me has got this feeling similiar to peeing, but she holds it in cuz it feels a little weird. She gets this feeling right before she feels good/climaxes and sometimes while she gets off. I do not believe she has ever had an orgasm.

Ive told her to clear her mind and go with the feeling - dont hold back and release it. If she does this - this would this lead to an orgasm?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:naughty:
    Tell her to just let go and let her squirt all over you.
    It took me a LONG time to be able to do this.

3. Project X

Project X New Member

what she feels right now.. is it classified as an orgasm, or once she releases and lets go of the peeing feeling.

squirting = orgasm correct?

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Orgasm does not = squirting, but I think squirting almost always happens with orgasm.

5. Project X

Project X New Member

is the sensation she feeling mean shes having an orgasm or shes gonna squirt?

should i do anything differently to help her

6. uptown

uptown

The sensation she is feeling is that she is going to squirt. Yes she is having an orgasam everytime. But she is holding back the squirting. You don't have to squirt to have an orgasam.

7. netkilla

netkilla Guest

thats nasty.. dont let her pee on you.. tell her to hold it in :o

8. Paulblo

Paulblo OT Supporter

she's just getting the feeling guys get when you rub your hand on the top if your penis and it makes you lose your legs.. and then you feel like you're about to pee and it's way too sensative.... not orgasm

9. Project X

Project X New Member

everytime i go down on her or rub her clit she feels good and seems like she climaxes. Yet - shes told me shes never had an orgasm. what is she feeling then? i thought her having that feeling like she was going to pee meant that she was gettin closer to an actual orgasm and if she let go she'd probably squirt or have a full on orgasm.

10. King Koopa

King Koopa New Member

yes...that is what I have thought in my past years

11. Project X

Project X New Member

so is this correct? she hasnt had an orgasm?

12. Laser Red

Laser Red Slightly above average member

get in the bathtib and go down on her. tell her to relase that shit and see how it feels

13. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

She is getting to the point where is she about to orgasm, but because she feels like she is going to pee, she holds back. The best thing she can do is just once let herself go. She may find that she just orgasms without any squirting.

I get that 'wanting to pee' feeling sometimes too. It all depends on whether my g spot is being touched, or it's oral stimulation, fingers, or something else.

As long as your comfortable with each other then explore all kinds of ways to make her orgasm.

14. durondude

durondude OT Addict

Don't worry too much about her having an orgasm. I say as long as you are both having fun and enjoying each other that's enough.

15. machibear

machibear New Member

Make sure she has gone to the bathroom before sex just to make sure she is empty. Other than continue what you're doing and encourage her to release that feeling.

16. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Female ejaculation. Sounds like it's been covered, but most women are capable of it. Most just hold back and fail to experience it fully because they feel like they're going to urinate.