SRS Going crazy.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Scoop, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Scoop

Scoop New Member

I'm sure this might sound common to some.

its 4:48am right now. I've been studying on adderall (or trying to...) since about 8pm. I have an organic chemistry midterm at 1pm today.

I'm going nuts. I hate myself for doing this...to myself. The material isn't even that hard. I go from not knowing shit to getting everything throughout the night. But because the first practice I get is the test I usually end up with a B-/B grade.

This happens every midterm, of every quarter, of every year. Why the hell do I put myself through this, knowing that if i opened the god damn book a week ago this would be a joke and I'd be getting an A.

Why oh why...

2. Scoop

Scoop New Member

sadly, I'm about to graduate UCLA. so much time wasted. your solution while simple seems very practical and effective. I just wish I could redo shit all over again. (Honestly i know id still fuck up the way i did) Maybe even with baby steps it would change the way the "studied".

I can't read books without some sort of impeding deadline. I will literally read two lines and fall asleep. It seems that near every deadline is when I actually commit to it, but then realize too little too late.

I have finals in two weeks. I'll try your approach, hopefully it will get me a little more prepared than usual.