Going back to the gym

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Atenza6i, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atenza6i

Atenza6i New Member

Whats up F&N.

From the Art & Photography forum I was trolling...

haha, thought that was funny. anyways.

I posted up the picture of my back with the dam hickeys on it from the acupuncture and acupressure garbage after I hurt my back about two weeks ago. I couldn't walk without pain for a few days, and finally I can move around without feeling any pain. There is still a bit of discomfort when I move my body into certain positions, but for the most part I'm okay now.

I stopped lifting for the past two weeks (parents grounded me from going to the gym). I still kept an okay diet, but it seems like I've gained back a bit of water weight from not doing my 45 minutes of cardio as I was used to, 4-5 times a week.

Starting today, I'm gonna go to the gym and see how things feel. I'm gonna take another week or two off from squat/dead to make sure things are healed up. I hurt it really bad because about 3 weeks ago, I had a minor back injury, then tried to do squatting as normal a week later, totally screwing over my back. I dont wanna make the same mistake again. Oh and trust me, I'm so anxious to get back to do squats. I'm so eager I flex my quads at home thinking "dam im losing too much muscle"

When I get the chance, I'll put up some progress pics. In Feb I used to be around 227. about 3 months later, now, i'm about 215, with most of my muscle still there. Now that I lost a bit of fat, my disproportionality of my left and right lat is much more apparant. also, i can see a "sex" muscle developing on my right side of the body, but not my left. weird.

Its good to be going back. Now that I think of it, I'm gonna head out to my gym now.

2. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

i've been off for about a month now cause of my work schedule, but i can't wait to get started again next week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.