Going away on vacation with my SO..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by weakone, Jul 24, 2005.

1. weakone

weakone New Member

I'm going away on vacation with my SO for about a week. What are some cute, romantic things I can do for him while we're there, when we spend nights in a hotel? I've never been to the area (Jersey shore), but I definitely want to make the most of it. It's basically for relaxation and not to have to be doing something all day every day. Any suggestions? :wiggle:

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Send him out to pick up dinner, in the meantime place candles all around the room, draw a bubble bath, light some incense, when he comes back, he will be plesantly suprised. Granted thats only one night of relaxation, but my guy and I take a 'mini-vacation' to the nearest Mariott every once and a while...1st time we went there, I decorated the room, drew a bath, etc....we'll just say he appreciated it :) Sometimes its just nice to change things up a bit.

3. ItchyDog

ItchyDog Guest

touch his wee wee, that will be the best thing... canles and crap works for girls, and fags

4. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

:hsugh:

5. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

lurk more. post less.

6. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Fixed

7. Bleed

Bleed New Member

i took a trip with my ex gf last year in san fran. one thing i suggest you doing, it going on one of those websites that tell you what there is to do in a city and look around. we ended up just walking around the city for a day and just hanging out. we went to goldengate park and just hung out iwth some hippies under a tree ( :rofl: ), tried to figure out the metro system, and we went to some aquarium on pier 49 or something like that. we had breakfast in a french cafe, lunch in chinatown, and dinner in a sushi place in the castro district (which was one of the top rated places on the website and sushi was her favorite type of food). it isnt hard to please a guy....just put in effort. have a good trip :)

8. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: