Goin to the track tomorrow

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by RyeLou, Oct 1, 2006.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I drive an '03 SRT-4 (go ahead, make the jokes) Anyhow, it's got a larger turbo and a shit ton of other stuff. I expect to be low to mid 12's with my driving skill being the only thing holding me out of the 11's. However, I figured I'd still be middle of the pack in terms of ET and the cars I'm heading out with. I'm meeting 2 guys I know and up until now had no idea who else was going. I'm meeting a friend who has ran high 11's already with a turbo Impala (latest model...it's crazy to even think about) and he's shooting for mid 11's now. A TT C5 Corvette. A TT Saleen Mustang. A TT Grand Prix who is shooting for 8's! I plan on bringing my camera tomorrow and I'll post times for as many as I can get. Should be entertaining none the less.

2. SporkLover

SporkLover New Member

remember..... WOT in 1st or 2nd = roasted tires. 2nd can even be tough for stockers... physics hates FWD drag cars.

3. Jaysin

Jaysin New Member

sounds like a good time, report back some pictures!

4. Black98GPGT

Black98GPGT im back....

Keep yer runs consistant and get used to yer car. You can be into 11's while yer at the track if you get used to it quick enough.