Godfather 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by thatguyoverthere, Jun 30, 2005.

1. thatguyoverthere

thatguyoverthere New Member

I'm still mad that they screwed this one up so bad, and now especially that EA Games is willing to do what the movie studio wouldn't: pony up the money to pay Robert Duvall. His character missing from Godfather 3 is the biggest hole in what is already a pretty screwed up movie.

I know the studio had to have a tentpole movie, and rushed the production as soon as Coppola signed up, but you can't paint the Mona Lisa with a watercolor deadline.

And Al Pacino was terrible. He kept trying to act much older than he was, and it was just unconvincing. He changed Michael into a completely different character. I know Michael would have probably changed anyway, but I felt there was no real link to the Michael character in 1 and 2.

2. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

you hit the nail on the head

the jump from 2 to 3 was strange, felt nothing like the first 2 movies, complete crap in comparison.

every once in awhile i run into someone who liked #3 more than the first 2 and all i can do is shake my head and walk away before i get physically violent