God I'm such a stalker...hopefully it'll pay off though.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dorn, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Yeah, so there's this really, really cute girl that I've seen like twice the past year at school. Problem? Both times were last semester, and I haven't seen her yet this semester.

I've found out where she works, and actually went in there today to buy some golf balls. She wasn't in there though, at least I didn't see her.

So a few things. How do I go about figuring out when she's working? Just call the store and ask if they have something in stock and hope that she's the one that answers? And what do I say if I go in there one day and she's working? My thought was to ask her if she's in one of my classes, then when she says no, say I thought I saw her in one, but I must have been mistaken, then go from there.

Yeah...thoughts? Or even suggestions? :hs:

2. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Good luck? Be confident and stay calm.

3. blahtotheworld

blahtotheworld New Member

Thats about as good of advice as your gonna get just don't say something that would come off showing that you have been...."investigating", for lack of a better word, her. Stay composed.

4. Dorn

Dorn New Member

That's the thing. I haven't been "investigating" here. All I know is her name, and where she works. Outside of that, nothing.

Hell, I still need to know how exactly to figure out when she's working. I don't want to be one of those fools that's constantly going in the store until she's there and I talk to her.

I have my plan (call the store, hope she picks up), but I'm wondering if there's something easier or better.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:uh:

:ugh: i'm gonna be brutally honest here, DO NOT take the stalker route any further!

it's weird, but you sound like a guy that i know. i frequent a bookstore that he used to work at, and he would always take advantage of the times i was sitting alone. ie... when friends went to the bathroom, received calls on their cell phones, or left for the evening. anyways... i consider myself a nice person, and i would engage in conversation with him, though it was always quite odd. i would be working on homework in the cafe, and he would stare at me while i continued to do my work. :dunno:

anyways... he found out where i worked (which happened to be closer to his place of employment than one could believe), and he would frequent my work in hopes of finding me. he went to such lengths to ask my bosses if i was working, and if so, where he could find me.

anyways... my point? you may be sincere in your actions of trying to hunt this mystery girl down, but if you go to such lengths, she WILL find out about them. she probably won't be as understanding or as flattered as you may hope her to be. in fact, i'd put money on the fact that she'd be a little scared.

as weird as this sounds... be NORMAL... don't attract so much attention to yourself, and maybe one day the two of you will meet.

:) good luck

6. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Well, it looks like I might have caughten a break here.

I walk in to work today, and who do I see walking in? Her, and one of the manager's sisters. Luckily, this manager is one of the cooler ones we have there, the only one that goes out drinking with all of us.

So, I ask him who the girl was, and it was who I thought it was. Turns out they're next door neighbors.

The manager's birthday is coming up on the 27th, and we're all going out to celebrate it that night. I'm thinking about telling him in the next few days to tell her that I'd like to meet her, and have her come to his party, or come into the store.

So, we'll see what happens with this. It makes thing so much easier on me. Hopefully all works out.

7. two30v

two30v New Member

:x: Good Luck Dude

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

good luck... stick to that route ;)

9. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Welp, the night has come and gone now.

I've got mixed feelings about it all. I think the night did go good, I think we were very comfortable around each other the entire night. There were the occasional times where we would be silent, but we talked a good amount, and just found out some things about each other.

Turns out we have quite a bit in common, but we also have a lot of our own interests. She expressed some interest in doing some of the things she's never done that I have done, and I kind of did the same things with some of the stuff that she does that I haven't.

However, like I said, I have mixed feelings about it. I didn't get a really clear cut signal from her. Yeah, I got her number, but there really was nothing that stood out to me that said she was really, really interested in me. I woke up this morning with that feeling that you get the morning after a date where you know it's not going to work out.

I was told last night after she left to text her saying that I had fun or whatever, then give her a call here in the next few days. I held off text messaging her last night, but I was kind of thinking about sending her something today sometime. I'll probably give her a call tomorrow night after I get home from work and see how she's doing. Maybe invite her over for a movie, or maybe just plan going out to lunch or coffee or something informal this week sometime, then possibly seeing if she wants to go out this weekend.

So yeah, I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out. If y'all have anything to say about this, feel free. I could use any encouraging words right now, and any advice.

10. dmac411

dmac411 OT Supporter

try for another date to see if there's anything htere. never hurts.

11. brujito

brujito New Member

The stalker thing was wierd but now that you got her number you have the OK to text and call her. Just do it. Forget about the 3 day rule and all that other junk. Just do it!

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Sounds like there was no chemistry. At least you found out sooner rather than later.

Time to find a woman who you actually get along with. Next time, mingle more at the party. ;)