GUN God I hate drunks. Gunpoint episode just happened

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Vermincelli, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Let me say, I hate drunks and I hate people who drink. My asshole nextdoor neighbor apparently thinks the apartment complex is a college dorm and she's not 35 but 21. I am laying here on the couch watching TV when for the 3rd night straight she and 3 guys stumble in. Slamming doors, literally knocking shit off my wall. I called the landlord and told them to fix this or I will call the cops next.

She comes over, tells my neighbor to get everyone out and to start making plans to move out. I go back and lay down. Next thing I know, the 3 guys are standing outside the doors, yelling and threatening the landlady. I open the door to find them surrounding her, threatening to kick her ass. I start ordering them to back away from her and get out of the place. Then they decide to come after me. One makes it to the door before the gun comes out and the old cop in me takes over. Now I have 3 drunk assholes on the ground at gunpoint, landlord is freaking out now about me having a gun, nevermind she was about to have her ass kicked just seconds before.

Cops arrive after a quick 911 call, all 3 are arrested. I have to go down to the station to fill out a report in 15 minutes after I get dressed and finish this smoke. What a fucking wonderful Saturday night.

2. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

good job! you could have saved a life

3. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

Sorry your neighbor sucks ass, and it sounds like you did the right thing I hope you dont get any shit for it.

4. Keesh

Keesh New Member

That blows. Things could have turned out a lot worse and it sounds like the girl is going to be out of that apartment soon.

5. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

I know its meaningless now but I quite enjoy macing drunk people. Often they dont realize that the gun is real or the consequences but mace sure as shit puts them in their place.

6. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Great job on diffusing the situation. Living in an apartment complex can really suck due to shitty neighbors.

7. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

owning > leasing

8. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Well got back from the station late but found out that the neighbor is friends with the landlady so no wonder nothing has ever been taken care of. I had the owner of the property on the phone this morning and of course he has never heard of any problems. Landlady was thinking that she was going to just tell them to cool down but didn't expect for the guys to go apeshit on her. She wanted ME to move out because I have guns.

Owner is a cool older guy though and a vet and after he found out I used to be a cop and what I do now, the shithead neighbor is getting her 30 day notice today and so is the landlady for not only allowing her to continue the partying but for apparently some other issues with her.

Yea, I am tired of all the drama living in apartments. I am going to start looking at houses this week.

9. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Hopefully your landlady doesn't boot you out for having a gun in your apartment. Does your lease say anything about keeping firearms?

I'm with you on drunks, I don't drink, and I can't stand to be around people who do anymore.

Edit: Didn't see your post before I hit reply, fucking figures on the landlady. I figured she'd start shit over you have guns in the apartment.

10. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

:rofl: :Owned:

11. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

12. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

Landlady wants to evict you because you have a gun.. how funny.. Should have let her get raped..

13. Gimik

Gimik New Member

it's so weird how people are scared by a good guy with a gun, but not the 3 guys that were going to go apeshit on her...

You really need to be careful for a while. Those sound like the kind of people that would hold a grudge.

14. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Meh, I already have people out there who want me dead, 3 drunks just adds to the list.

15. Phantomlord

Phantomlord New Member

Ah, another story chalked up to the great equalizer. Good job, man.

16. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

I guess your story gets higher approval than mine.

17. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Glad it turned out ok for you.

I will never rent again. :o

18. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

19. Michael Westen

Michael Westen OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

20. Furner

Furner New Member

if there is any bullshit from her about guns, look up your state law, many say that legal gun ownership falls under "peaceful enjoyment" and you cannot be denyed residency or be evicted simply for owning guns.

21. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

since it's a privately owned property it's just like a store with "no guns" signs. If you sign a lease with a "no guns" policy, then you agreed to it.
    That was one of the stipulations when I moved in. I let the owner know I have guns and that any maintenance workers also needed to give me a 24 hour notice and no entering without knocking.

22. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I had to point out some problems with my apartment when I first moved in so I had one of the guys that works in the leasing office in my apartment, he saw some cloth belts that came with shorts from Aeropostale (sp?) and one of my holsters (empty) and asked if I was in the military. I told him no, then he told me I'm not allowed to have guns in my apartment. I made sure I checked in the lease before I moved in, then I checked after he said that to be sure. I didn't want to argue with the guy about it, but :fawk: to him.

23. Furner

Furner New Member

some states have laws that override lease provisions that stipulate no firearms