God damn it I'm failing at letting go of my EX V. Slipped and sent her a text tonight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ghostrider4450, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

FUCK. I was doing so well, and I go and text that playing the "dont talk to me" game is stupid and eventually we will get over each other, why does it have to be in such a negative way?

:wtc: :o :mad:

2. snoozeallday

snoozeallday OT Supporter

I still talk to mine ;/ She's on her way over.

3. Ghostrider4450

Because of the way her and I work and the length of our relationship (over 2 years + living with each other) I think we would be great friends, I think im just pushing for it too early in the game. :dunno:

4. puzzled_mike

puzzled_mike New Member

I feel your pain man, I'm in the exact same situation. Just think of the reason why you broke up in the first place. Do you want to go through that again?

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh: Try hard, try really hard to not contact or answer her if she responds again. You can be friends most likely. I know how you are feeling, it is too fast though. You are not over her.

6. kiri

kiri New Member

delete her out of your phone :dunno:

7. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Its real difficult, and it still gets a little weird but I'm "friends" with my ex. If it werent for her twin sister and her roommates, I wouldn't ever talk to her again though. Just brings up to many memories and all that shit for us to be real friends.

8. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I'm sure he knows the number. I had the same problem for a while, its a shame there is no delete button on my memory :rofl:

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

reasoning

fails everytime

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

you cant force a friendship after a break up. calling her too soon is forcing it.

11. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

this is all true...but what about when a child is involved? I'm going thru this with a 3 year relationship that we ended 4 months ago, then she tried to get me back and push me back to her, then goes out and fucks someone to make herself feel better about me fucking someone after we split up, only to tell me she loves me and wants to wait for me to get the help I need(she says theres something really wrong with me) and an hour later the same day says she's disgusted by me and is talking to other guys, only to tell me after I beg and plead for her back(my fault, should have never done it) that she hates me, and is moving in with a guy she's only known for a week today. and trying to tell me he's a better father for my little girl than me...

12. Ghostrider4450

She is trying to file harassment charges against me from 3000 miles away. :ugh: :rofl: :coolugh:

I sent her 4 texts (one long message) that basically said im sorry for hurting her and that I hope we can be friends one day. I then get a call this afternoon from the Bozeman Police Department saying that she is trying to file charges of harassment against me for contacting her after she said she didnt want to be contacted. Someone has a flair for the overtly dramatic. Im sure the police are taking this case quite seriously.

I cant believe she is taking it this far. What a psycho.

13. [-]

[-] Guest

Psycho? Check.
    Ex? Check?
    Broken up? Check.

fin.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow...Well I hope this shows you you need to not speak to her again...

15. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

you're probably being a lot more aggravating than you're giving yourself credit for.

16. b1u3b3rr135

b1u3b3rr135 OMG WTF IS THAT?!?

i have this problem too :wtc:

17. Ghostrider4450

I know that my continued contact with her was hurtful (now I do) but this is ridiculous.

Here is the Email that her mothers boyfriend sent me:

I will refer to me as my handle, and her as Sally.

18. Ghostrider4450

I assure you, the real sociopath is that guy. He is bipolar and has thyroid issues. I have seen him go from happy to completely morose without any external reasons. He is EX military (Army Ranger) and is an armchair commando. This is all because of his doing.

19. [-]

[-] Guest

stop talking to everyone related to her

20. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Why did you break up in the first place, and what exactly happened following the break up? I have a hard time imagining someone having that sort of response without some actual valid reason. Getting the police involved is not exactly an "act of passion" response.

21. Ghostrider4450

She is on her own for the first time (both financially and personally) and she is mentally strained. I was only trying to be there for her in her perceived darkest hour. She DIDNT want that at all aparently and this guy, who is dating her mom, is ex military and an armchair commando, and has shown disdain for me in the past when I did nothing to deserve it. He is the one that encouraged her to to this. According to my ex, he has thyroid problems, and is seriously bipolar. I should have listened to her more closely and hate that my actions, no matter how small have led to this, but I assure you that I was NOT being creepy or harrassing her with verbal abuse. I was trying to be supportive and just couldnt stop talking to her. So she freaked out and took it to the extreme. I dont know what else to say.

22. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

who cares.

just stop contacting her. shes your ex, you shouldnt care this much.

23. Ghostrider4450

Oh and we broke up because we wanted to go out and be on our own. I handled the breakup alright and agreed that it was best. But detaching from someone I supported and lived with for over two years, who moved out to live with me in Montana, was harder than I imagined. This is a complete overreaction on her part.

24. Ghostrider4450

She is officially dead to me. I dont care about her in any way, anymore. I do care however, about this nutcase trying to be Mr. Johnny Law and threatening me personally. He is unstable and would do something stupid given the chance. He lives in Sarasota, knows my car, where I live and what I look like. THAT is whats bothering me. I actually spoke with the officer in Bozeman who took the harrasment order, and read him that email. He said that it violated some privacy statutes and is a direct threat to me personally. He suggested I at the very least, take down a police report about the issue.

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

if you are not in contact with your ex, then you should have nothing to worry about