God awful cramps/muscle spasms...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Crazzy_Al, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

As some of you might know, I started training again a little over 4 months ago. During this time I have been trying to get the best of both worlds with dropping fat and adding muscle. Diet has changed drastically, I'm working out again, and working out hard, and doing everything that I think I need to do to turn my body into what I want it to be.

But over the past few weeks I have been experiencing AWFUL spasms and cramps in various parts of my body. Most frequently in the very lowest part of my glutes (either side, never both at the same time) highest part of back of my legs. I have also had theses cramps spasms a few times in my abs, traps, and jaw/neck. I started taking 40mcg of clenbuterol pills twice a day a month of two ago and stopped taking them all together late last week. Do you think the clen could be the cause of these cramps/spasms? I don't want to sound like a crybaby, but these things hurt to the point where they almost bring me to my feet...especially the ones on my lower glutes....and I have a VERY high pain threshold. When I get them in my lower ass I am unable to really stand or hang that leg. Sitting on it hurst as much as standing on it, and if I try to walk it off I look like my legs has been broken in 10 places. These fuckers HURT!!!

By the way, I have been off clen for just under a week now, and I just got one of those cramps/spasms in my lower right glute as I was getting on the elevator at work.

Just stay off the clen and see if it goes away? Am I missing some vitamins, nutrients, etc? Please let me know what other info I can give you that might help you giveme an educated guess as to what is wrong here. Thank you!!!

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

jesus... you stayed on clen for 2 straight months? i'll bet you didnt even take any support supplements for it either.

thats your problem. people like you become statistics. it would be smart for you to see a doctor and have your heart checked - 2 straight months of 80mcg of clen is almost guaranteed heart necrosis.

while on clen, you should have been drinking AT LEAST 2 gallons of water a day and supplementing potassium, taurine, and getting some sodium to prevent cramping.

have fun when your heart stops working. you shouldnt have been on clen for more than two weeks without taking a two week break. Slightly longer if you stacked it with some other illegal shit.

3. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

jesus fuck... did you even read ANYTHING about cycling clen? i fucking hate people like you

4. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

You're lucky you don't have to ween yourself off of the clen so that you can breathe properly.

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

:rofl:

But seriously, good luck.

6. hootpie

hootpie New Member

You've been working out for 4 months and you're already taking clen? :wtf:

7. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

I was only on it a few couple weeks. (after further review of previous posts I found that I started taking it early-mid May) See post #4 in this thread... http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2543670 And I was taking Taurine...1000mg a day. Plus I was drinking at LEAST 1 gallon of water a day. For potassium I was eating a banana or two a day while I was on it...even though the carb count of that fruit is so high. I got a lot of conflicting info on whether to cycle it or not, so I just didn't cycle it.

I started taking it because summer was creeping up on me fast and I wanted to drop more weight. But the weight loss was pretty minimal. I just need to up my cardio even more and start doing it in the mornings. I fucking hate cardio and hate getting up earlier than necessary even more.

On the boards I'm on I get little to no helpful info on the questions I ask, so I do a lot of researching on the web...which brings on even more conflicting info. So I basically have to learn by trial and error. :(

While I may be ignorant on many supplements and AAS, I'm not stupid. I noticed side-effects, so I stopped, I didn't continue with the shit.

8. Durk

Durk New Member

Death by stupid :rofl:

9. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

10. Moolex

Moolex New Member

Trial and error son.

11. AaronOC

AaronOC Guest

jesus christ

12. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Apparently reading all of the posts in a 1 page thread to get all the info on what you're commenting on is a bit difficult for most of the members here. But yeah, keep posting fellas, +1 post count FTW!!!!!!
    :rofl: :cool:

13. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

stretch

14. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

Trial by Darwin.

Hey, I'd say keep on it and clean the gene pool myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.