Go visit her or not?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WeRdToYoMoThA, May 16, 2006.

1. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

Here's the situation:

I was dating this girl for about 3 weeks while I was still at school. 3 weeks went by and that was the end of the school year. She went home to Seattle, I went home to Denver. Things were great, we were going out when we had time (finals time was a bit rough since we are both engineers, lots of tought classes, etc), we were hooking up, etc. we arent in a real relationship yet because she told me she isnt ready for one because of her ex, who she broke up with literally a day before she started dating me. so, should i go visit her or not? it would be kind of an expensive trip (im thinking ~400 or so), but i really want to see her.

out first night together we didnt really go out on a date, we just hooked up while we were watching a movie. after our first break of kissing, she told me she had looked up how long it took to drive from Seattle to Denver over the summer. This tells me she is interested in seeing me over the summer, etc etc.

my only concern is that we arent officially together yet, so i feel weird going to see her if we arent together. we talk at least once a day, usually more. it feels as if we are together, just havent made it official yet and what not.

well?

2. 22nut

22nut New Member

If you're talking that much, then there's something there. Go out there you cheap bastard and see her. What's $400 if its gonna make you happy and get you some?

3. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

4. WeRdToYoMoThA

the price doesnt mean anything to me. i just dont want to go visit her unless im sure she wants me to visit her

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Potential future.. remember though you both live a decent ways apart and well "shit happens". Don't expect it to last forever or till the next school year. If she calls you one day and says shes met someone else there isn't much you can say about it unless it's discuss that you two are going to be exclusive until fall when school starts back up. ( Assuming University and your both going back to same place ).

otherwise, is it worth the fun/hassle and is there REALLY good potential with this ( not in getting poon.. in a relationship ). $400 is alot to drop to just go see someone particularly a girl non related to your family....

Think it over! Make sure she wants this as well!

6. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Why not just ASK HER if she wants you to come visit?

I swear, that's a foreign concept on these boards - We can't tell you the best answer. It's obvious you want to go, and you're just worried about going if she doesn't want you to... So why not just bring it up in the conversation sometime?

7. WeRdToYoMoThA

she said she doesnt want to meet anyone else because she sees us working really well. the only reason we arent officially together right now is because she had just broke up with her ex, so i would assume that she wouldn't meet anyone else, since she knows im waiting for her to be ready.

8. WeRdToYoMoThA

i have, and she said she wants me to visit... but ive learned never to believe what girls say :o

9. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

theres sth there in u two...go visit her...so u two can start a relationship...quick and easy

10. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

So, uh, if you don't trust her, how are you planning on making this relationship work?

She's not asking you to move in with her or something. It's $400 bucks for, at the very least, getting to visit a new place. Probably some good fun with her. Maybe some sex.

If she says she wants you to, and you want to, it's up to you to decide if that $400 is worth it. We can't answer that for you, nor can we read her mind to figure out if she's a lying bitch or interested in you.

11. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

$400 to get laid!!!

*In Howie Mandel Voice* So "WeRdToYoMoThA" I ask you this one question....

[​IMG]

12. WeRdToYoMoThA

the 400 doesnt mean anything to me.

and its not that i dont trust her, its that i dont know if she is saying she wants me to visit her just to be nice or because she really does want me to visit her.

13. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

At the very least, you can have some fun as friends. I doubt you're going to show up and the both of you have a miserable time.

She sounds interested in you, so I would suggest going for it. If you really have so many doubts about whether or not she really wants to go, get her to have a serious conversation with you abou it, and make sure she knows you want the complete truth, and not niceties.

(Sorry about being harsh in my previous posts... Just been reading too many threads in here where people ask questions that could be answered by them simply asking their SO)